The Only Gifted Madrigal

"Bruno,slow down! You've been running ALL over Casita!" I said breathlessly. "I'm tired!"
I stopped running and Bruno stopped to turn back.
"I think Juliette is in town. Or,...the walls?" Bruno guessed. "I looked everywhere else!"
"We can ask Dolores if she has heard Juliette." I suggested. "Maybe she knows where her Tia is."
"Then we'll do that. But quick! Juliette could be in danger!"
"Danger? What are you talking about, Bruno."
"Let's go find Dolores!"
"I asked you a-"
"HURRY!"

"DOLORES!!" Bruno screamed running towards Dolores. I was going to tell him to quiet down,but Dolores looked unfazed. She didn't even flinch.
"Tio Bruno! Did you have a vision about everybody losing their gifts? Because me and Isabella's gifts aren't working!" She worried.
"So,you didn't hear Juliette? Because we can't find her anywhere. She saw Bruno's vision and she might be in trouble" I informed her. "-Wait did you say your gift wasn't working!?"
A cloud hovered above my head,looking as if it was going to pour on me any second now.
Clear skies...Clear skies.
"Looks like yours works...perhaps it's just me and Dolores." Isabella said.
"I need to have a vision in order to see what's wrong with your gifts." Bruno advised them. "But Pepa and I need to find Juliette first! We'll talk about this later!"
Bruno grabbed me by my hand and dragged me along with him as he ran faster than a lightning bolt could strike.

Juliette POV:

By then,I was wondering how long it would take until the vision happened. I was kinda hungry.
It felt as if I've been there for one or two hours.
Seriously,how did Bruno do it?

I heard footsteps in the walls. I looked around. They seemed to be approaching at lightning speed.
Maybe my familia finally came to save me!
"Hello? It's Juliette! HELP!" I screamed towards the direction of the footsteps.
"Juliette!" Bruno said, jumping over a broken wooden pillar, then sliding over to me quickly but quietly. Pepa followed behind him, ducking under the pillar, and crouching down beside me. They tried to help me get out, but it was no use.

Bruno and Pepa looked around for something to help get my leg out of the crack. "I found a hammer!" Pepa exclaimed. "Do you plan on breaking my bone with it?" I asked, sarcastically. "No. I'm going to do this." Pepa slammed her hammer. I flinched.
She broke the floorboard next to my leg. With the wood that trapped my leg no longer there,I was able to get my leg out of the crack.
I stumbled from not being able to walk for two or three hours,or maybe it was also because I was fifty.
"Thanks Pepa! But we should get out of here now."

Pepa POV:

Juliette stumbled out of the painting. "That was a really small fit."
"Well I wanted to make sure I still had access to the walls in our new house. I made it for me and the rats,only." Bruno began explaining. I finished for him,
"And your the smallest."   "That wasn't exactly what I was going to say.."
I heard a sharp voice ring in my ears that said, "JULIETTA MADRIGAL, WHY ARE YOU SO MESSY!" It was Abuela's. I looked at Juliette, Who was covered head to toe in dust. It looked a bit like flour, but I wouldn't be surprised if Abuela knew It wasn't. The kitchen had dishes being thrown around, so she was not aloud in there. According to Camilo.
All the other familia members crowded around, confused or scared expressions on they're faces.
"Abuela, All of us lost our gifts!" Dolores shouted, loud enough for Abuela to know that Dolores wasn't joking around.
"What?"
"Well at least all the children." Isabella added.
Abuela took a moment to process what Isabella said before looking at Bruno,Juliette, and I. "Use your gifts!" She ordered us.
Bruno quickly did as he was told. But even if he tried,he wasn't able to have a vision,
"Ma..I can't go in the kitchen to cook! Besides it'll take to long." Juliette said.
" You two don't have your gifts either..."
Abuela assumed. "We lost our gifts..."
  A cloud appeared above my head. "Abuela's attention snapped towards me the second she heard the sound of raindrops falling.
"You have something to do with this don't you!?"
I shook my head, but Abuela continued on.
"WHAT DID YOU DO, PEPA?!"
"Wait ma stop! It's not her fault! I might still have my gift, too! No need to put the blame on her." Juliette negotiated. 
"Move Julietta! I'm highly disappointed in you as well! I don't want to go off on you, too!"
Abuela shoved Juliette away. "Your breaking our miracle! AGAIN!" She continued. "I tried to be nicer to you,to be more respectful towards you! But you've ruined my trust in you! You need to fix this problem! YOUR PROBLEM!"
The cloud got bigger and poured harder. "I'm not breaking the miracle! IF ANYTHING, YOU'D BE THE ONE WHO BREAKS THE MIRACLE! You have before!" I fought back.
"You have the AUDACITY to raise your voice at your own mother! Your mother didn't raise a mistake, DID SHE?!"
"Please stop!" Juliette begged. "This is what broke Casita last time! Fighting,Arguing! It'll only make things worse!"
"JULIETTE! I TOLD YOU ALREADY!   STAY  OUT  OF  THIS!" Abuela repeated.
"SHE'S ONLY TRYING TO HELP! UNLIKE YOU WHO IS ONLY MAKING THINGS WORSE!" I argued. " THAT'S THE LAST STRAW PEPA!  You don't act like this and throw giant fits! Be more respectful to you mother and stop being an embarrassment to this family."
"EMBARRASSMENT!?"  I scowled. Lightning began striking everywhere.
"Pepa calm down,you could hurt somebody-!"
                              *BAM*