My Door...isint working!

I couldn't think of any ideas so I decided I would write about the triplets getting their   doors in Pepa's point of view.

   The ceremony was today! I sat on my bed very early in the morning thinking of all the cool gifts I could get. I kicked my legs up and down rapidly. I stopped to look over at Juliette and Bruno who were still asleep. How were they not awake yet thinking about the ceremony tonight!?
I couldn't get it out of my head which had me up all night thinking about it.

    Those kids were crazy! Maybe not as crazy as me though-    I thought. Well I mean how can you not act crazy on a very special day such as this one?

      I sat on the bed a little longer looking up at the window every-now-and-then to see if the sun was fully up yet. I was happy that I was finally going to get a new room instead of sleeping in the nursery with Bruno and Juliette. I can imagine a ton of different gifts that I could get such as invisibility,seeing the future,telekinesis!

   I can't really imagine what a room based off invisibility would look like. Get it?   I laughed trying to stop myself but it was too late my annoying brother Bruno was awake. "Pepa,what're you doing up so late and why are you laughing?" He asked confused and gloomy since he had just woken up.

     I sat on the bed in silence and looked over at him with a Are-You-Crazy-Its-Ceremony-Day look. His eyes lit up in realization. "How could I forget!" Bruno said smiling  jumping up and down on the bed. I laughed at him because he did a crazy dance that always made me burst into laughter.

   He stopped jumping up and down and said "I'm SOO SO  SO  SO exited!" He almost yelled but remembered how Abuela would scream at them if they woke her up. This boy was going to get us in trouble if he doesn't shush! I put a finger up to my mouth signaling for him to be quiet. "Yeah and I didn't know that already!" I said sarcastically.

  I looked back up at the window and asked, "What do you think your gift is going to be?"  "Hm I hope it's acting!" He said enthusiastically. "Acting? Are you serious? You don't need a gift to do that and I don't even think it is a gift anyways!" I exclaimed judging my brothers words.

  "I'm REALLY good at acting!" Bruno said confidently. "Yeah sure... but if you already think your good at it what is the use of an acting gift?" I asked, confused why he would still want his gift to be acting. "I want my gift to be something I enjoy doing. And I could also get better at it. Can you imagine my very own room with my very own stage in it!?" Bruno said hypothetically. "Yes,It looks very interesting in my head. But we're would you sleep? On stage?" I said questioning him once again.

   Bruno tilted his head letting his strange mind wander off somewhere. "Bruno?" I said impatiently. "I'm sure that I would actually have a bed Instead of sleeping on stage." Bruno insisted.

  "Argh..What are you guys doing up already? I understand the part we're it's our ceremony tonight and you two are really exited but you guys need to be well rested!" Juliette interfered arising from her sleep. "It's too late know it's almost morning!" I said squeezing my hands into fists out of excitement. "How was your sleep? Weren't YOU thinking about it all night as well?" Bruno asked.

   I looked over at Juliette for an answer. She nodded her head slightly  "I did but I was actually sleeping!" Juliette replied defensively. I giggled a bit and looked up at the window the sun was almost all the way up in the sky. We had to wait till night but I was still exited for this morning.

   A smile spread across Bruno's face as he too looked up at the window. Juliette followed and watched in awe looking at all the bright pink,yellow,orange,and magenta colors mixed in the sky at the same time with the bright sun peeking out of the corner.

   Juliette and Bruno's eyes glistened and I began to feel my eyes watering from staring at the sun below. I blinked away the pain in my eyes and shook my head for awhile. "My heads spinning!" I said dazed. "I mean you just made yourself dizzy I'm not sure what you were expecting." Juliette laughed quietly.

  "I'm starvvvingg!" Bruno said annoyingly. "Me to,I'm not complaining." I said rolling my eyes.
"I'm hungrier." Bruno stated. "No! I am." I said immediately. "Well I'm the hungriest out of all of you!" Juliette chimed in. "No No No,I'm Bruno, I'm always the hungriest out of us three!" Bruno argued.
"Yeah but like,I was up all night and I didn't eat that much yesterday during dinner!" I said pointing to myself. "I'm the hungriest.." Juliette whispered at first and then continued on with "But let's stop arguing or Mom will be mad at us!"

  "VERY true. Stop being a difficult whiny baby Bruno!" I whispered loudly. "Me!?" Bruno gasped. "Okay Okay seriously stop arguing. Just be exited because today we're getting our GiFtS!" Juliette said sillily. "YAY!" Bruno and I applauded quietly.

  We both fell back into our beds laughing at each other. Juliette rolled her eyes as if she had the weirdest siblings in the entire universe.

There was a knock on the door. Bruno and I fell silent and returned happy glances at each other as Abuela called "BREAKFAST!" Juliette looked utterly confused and stared out the window again. It was still early in the morning but of course it's ceremony day! WoOo wOo!

I jumped out of bed behind Bruno who was already up and out of his bed (And the room. Infact  he ran down the stairs and to the table quickly)

The family finished breakfast and way more events because it's time to skip to the ceremony    0:

Me,Bruno,and Juliette stood at the end of the carpet.
Abuela was waiting by our three doors. Juliette was holding a biscuit in her hand that she made with Abuela. She was so proud of how perfect she made that one that she didn't want anyone to eat it. So she held it in her hand when we were walking down the carpet and up the stairs. We each touched the candle and promised to use our gifts to help our town.

  I could feel myself jumping up and down "Eelk!" I squealed. Finally Bruno walked up to his door and we all put our hands on the doorknobs of our doors.

I forced my eyes shut and then blinked them open.
                               Nothing?

  I looked over at Juliette and Bruno. A green glass appeared in Bruno's hands. He suddenly dropped it. "OWCH!"He yelped in pain. I stood frozen as Juliette went to help. "Here you can eat this biscuit while I see your hand!" She said handing him the biscuit. He took a bite as Juliette was examining the cut. "Wahck -!" Juliette shirked in shock. "Did his hand just.." Juliette stared down at his hand bewildered.

   "Sis,you just healed my hand with your biscuit! I    t-think-?" He said confused. I looked back at my door and then up at Abuela.  She had a worried expression on her face.  "M-maybe you should try again!" She said catching everybody's attention. I put my hand on the doorknob once more. Nothing happened. I didn't want to look up at Abuela seeing a disappointed look so I stared at the doorknob a little longer until I was worrying so much that I was paced back and forth. "What if I don't get a gift!?" I yelled anxiously. I stroked my hair very quickly.
               "My door ...isint working!"

  "Pepa-" I heard Abuela say. I felt rain pouring on my head I looked up to see a cloud. My spirits lifted again as it once had before I touched the doorknob. And my door began filling in.

  I heard Juliette shriek all the people faced her. Bruno's eyes were glowing green and he stood frozen with a blank expression on his face.