Luisa's Vision 2/2

(Yes, this is Pepa rn.)

Bruno's room had changed since Casita broke. The stairs to his vision room we're only one story high this time. And instead of a little bridge, a stone platform connected the stairs and the vision cave.

I followed my familia up the stairs. A sudden chill ran over me. I couldn't tell if it was excitement or something else. I REALLY wanted to see what it was. But at the same time... I had a bad feeling.

We reached the platform and entered the dark, cold cave. We followed Bruno over to a green glow.

"This is the vision." Bruno led us to a stone table in the middle of the cave. I sat on a stone bench.

The green glowing vision didn't illuminate much of the cave, but enough for us to actually see our surroundings.

Abuela cleared her throat as she took a seat on the bench. She arched an eyebrow at it. I looked down at the vision to see why she was so puzzled.

...a cave?

What does a cave have to do with this? It doesn't look like Bruno's cave. There are large mountains... but nothing around the cave look like anything in Encanto? The cave doesn't even look like it's here in Encanto.

"A cave? This has something to do with what's happening to our magic? Our Miracle?" Abuela asked. "The cave we're in now is the only cave in Encanto. And I can tell you that the cave in this vision is not the cave we are in now." She studied it a bit more as Camilo peeked over my shoulder at the vision. "I mean, of course. It's outside. There are mountains and flowers." He observed. "Also, if it's not in Encanto and we're not aloud to leave town and we don't exactly know where it's located, how are we supposed to do anything about it?"

Abuela sighed. "Leaving Encanto is the only way." She turned to leave. "All we need is the location. If we could figure it out. It can't be that far away if it's connected to Casita and our miracle. You guys can figure this out. Or... you guys could head to bed. We only have a little while until sunrise.

Juliette, Augustin, Felix, Mirabel and Isabela all followed Abuela out of the cave. Antonio was already asleep. Nobody wanted him to get involved.

I was already exhausted. So I decided to follow the others that we're leaving.

Dolores POV:

I sighed as my eyes grew heavy, but I forced them open. Luisa and Bruno had left and it was only me and Camilo. Apparently Bruno still sleeps in the walls. I thought that plot was just the rats making noise.

I was used to not getting a lot of sleep. I do get tired, but each time I lay down to sleep, I can't stop my thoughts from running. All the noise makes it harder to concentrate on what I'm supposed to be doing, as well. Now that I have a different power, I still am not sure if it would be easier.

"Don't you wanna sleep?" I ask him. Camilo doesn't answer, he just observes the vision. I blink a couple times to get used to the glowing green light. My eyes were watering because of how long I have been staring at the vision and how sleepy I was.

"Oh." Camilo says suddenly. "Did you find something?" I ask, trying to see what he was looking at. "Yeah... it's kind of hard to see, though."  "Where!?" I push his aside so I can see what it was. He points at something behind the mountains. You could only see a little bit of the other side of the mountain. I squinted to take a closer look.

It took me a while for my vision to concentrate on the 'thing'. I thought I could see tiles... and a part of a window? "Is it a house?" I turn to Camilo. "I think? I can't see it too well. Maybe it's a town? Is there any more houses?"  I squinted again. I'm the corner I could see more tiles and a part of a wall. "Yes, it looks like a town."  Camilo thought for a second. "Large mountains and a town?"  I looked up at him to meet his gaze. "Kind of sounds like Encanto. Except this is on the other side of the mountains."