Luisa's Vision 1/2

(Haven't posted in a long time. Sorry about that.)

I stare at Abuela from across the table while chattering fills the room. The rest of the familia surely aren't as speechless as I am. I still had my gift but nobody else had their own gift. It made zero sense. The rest of the familia lost their gifts, and then they come back, but not with their OWN gifts?

Some kind of mix-up...

"I'm not sure how else to solve this than a vision. It could give us the answer to why we had lost our gifts in the first place, and why they suddenly came back all mixed-up. Or... why Pepa had not lost her gift." Abuela stated.

Bruno perked up. He then froze a second later, his eyes darting over to Luisa who had his gift of seeing the future. I could only guess he thought it would be his time to shine until he realized it wasn't his gift anymore.

Abuela also turned to look at Luisa. I kinda thought I saw her flinch, but that was a bit out of character for Luisa. "O-oh? Because I have Bruno's gift? I don't know how to use it." Luisa said in a quiet voice. Mirabel was sitting right beside her with her hands covering her ears. Right... I wasn't sure how my daughter could take all the noise.

Bruno perked up once again. "I could help her?" He offered. Abuela nodded. "Then it's settled. Luisa and Bruno are going to go create the vision, then we'll see what has been happening with our gifts."

I smiled coyly. I didn't exactly know if it would work, but it was one of those moments where you could just tell something bad was going to happen.

Juliette POV:

It had already struck midnight. Half the family was up. The other half, I didn't know. They went to their room but they could be pacing in there or something. I would.

I was walking around Casita with Pepa. Talking with her about the gift switch.

Dolores and Camilo we're in the kitchen. Probably talking about the same thing we we're talking about.

The kitchen light was on, illuminating the bottom floor of Casita. Pepa and I were on the second floor, walking past the glowing doors. They started glowing again after the gifts came back, but the doors said different names. We walked past Luisa's door, which now had my name on it. The door didn't show Luisa lifting weights, it showed me instead.

Pepa's rambling right beside me made me feel safe. Originally, I felt like something terrible was going to happen to us. But I usually worry a lot. "I have NO clue why my gift is still my gift. It makes no sense at all. Do you think this is somehow my fault?" Pepa stopped to look at me. Her eyes we're wide with curiosity. A lot more than I've ever seen her. "Of course not, Pepa."

At least I think so anyway...

I stare back down at the yellow illuminated kitchen, where I can hear faint mumbling. Not just from Camilo. Usually Dolores is quiet as a mouse, but her voice could be heard a little bit more clear than Camilo's. Now that she doesn't have sensitive hearing, it's probably a first time for her to be as loud as that. (If your not including her rant at the table in the movie.)

There was a creaking sound and I realized Pepa wasn't walking beside me anymore. I turned around to see Pepa with an uneasy expression on her face. She was looking around. All the tiles on the roof above her we're moving up and down at a rapid pace.

"Casita, are you feeling well?" I whispered. I felt a tile from under my feet move. I fell back, leaning on the railing. I sighed in relief.

Casita nearly made me fall over the edge. Casita still isn't acting completely normal.

I could hear voices yelling. I snapped back to reality.
Pepa grabbed me by my arm. "We can worry about this later, the vision is finished."