Cracks In Our Casita, Again

I heard a knock on the door. I was relieved when I realized it was Bruno, the person was saying, "Knock,knock,knock on wood!"
"Brunito? The doors open."
Bruno opened the door and shyly walked in. "Pepa,I'm sorry...I had a vision about you." He said.
"And I really need to tell you about it."
"I know you had a vision. Juliette found it on the counter. It broke so she's putting it back together."
"Uh oh. She was the only one who was not aloud to see that vision! She's going to hate I me for that vision!" Bruno worried. "I'm sure she won't. She's Juliette! And you can tell me about the vision. I know it's not your fault." I reassured him. "NO! You don't get it! It will RUIN her life! Next thing you know,she'll be living in the walls!"
I looked at him with wide eyes. "What is the vision about,Bruno?"
Bruno breathed in, "Basically your in the vision and you and Abuela are arguing and you guys break Casita once more,I THINK. There are a BUNCH of cracks everywhere,Juliette is crying in the background because it was all her fault,but it's not her fault it's MINE because she saw the vision! Then she went snooping and broke Casita somehow!" Bruno said hurriedly,then breathed out.
"I-couldn't understand a thing you said." I admitted.
"It doesn't matter. I just have to stop whatever Juliette is going to do." Bruno told me,then he bolted out of my room. I blinked a couple times out of shock. I should probably also check on Juliette. Just in case. ,I thought.

I chased after Bruno. "Bruno wait!" I exclaimed. But he didn't stop running. I felt like there was probably more to the vision then Bruno informed me.
Was this something to do with us triplets? Is Casita ACTUALLY going to break again? Because I really don't want to be the reason we re-re-build Casita. I think that that's a word—Maybe.

Isabella POV:

Me and Dolores put our ears to the wall. I could hear quiet thumping. Dolores probably heard it better than me. Actually-I knew she heard it better than me. "I can barely hear it. Do you hear it?" Dolores asked me.
OKAY,Wasn't expecting that-   "Slightly. How can you not hear it as well."   Dolores looked really scared but managed to talk in a calm voice, "I had that feeling. I asked you to make sure it wasn't just a far away sound. I'm...losing my gift!"
"Im confused..what's going on? Im pretty sure I saw cracks while Abuela and Pepa were fighting earlier. Maybe Casita is going to break again! We gave to stop it!" I told Dolores,shaking her. "Okay,Okay! Maybe,or it could just be—never mind it's probably what you think it is."
I nodded. "Okay...so. How do we save Casita?
Hmm,fix the family." I answered myself.
"But how will we fix our family?" Dolores asked.
"I lost my gift! You might as well."
I tried using my gift. It didn't work. My face froze.
"I think everybody's gifts are gone..."

Juliette POV:

I crawled through the walls. After examining the vision a little more closely I saw that I was standing next to an open painting that led to the walls.
So I thought I should look through there.
It might not have anything to do with the vision but it was the only clue I found in the vision so far.

I encountered a lot of rats on my way through the walls. And I saw a ton of cracks as well. I almost fell through a couple in the floor of the walls.
A rush of sympathy came over me.
How did Bruno live in these walls for so many years?
My poor baby brother.
While I was distracted,I slipped and fell.
Into a crack...
I scraped my knee but I didn't care. I could easily get out of the crack. It was pretty small,and when I was getting out,I got my leg stuck in a tight area! I kept tugging and tugging,but I couldn't get it unstuck.
But that didn't worry me. Even if these walls are thick,Dolores could still hear me,right?
I mean of course! You can't stop a vision. And I wasn't in the walls in the vision.