Gift switch 2

I fiddled with my fingers anxiously, although I already suspected it, it was now confirmed. Again, I repeated the two words in my head nonstop, distracting me from the situation. That is, before my mother went on to explain why she thinks there is a gift-switch.

"Luisa had a vision," Abuela said. All eyes fell on Luisa who looked as if she wanted to hide under a large rock to escape the glares we all gave her. I couldn't help it, though.
  What was in the vision? Wait...she has Bruno's gift?
  Out of all people? I wouldn't really have guessed that.

"And Isa discovered she could speak to animals, that is when she scolded Parce for chewing another pair of her slippers," Abuela went on. "Does any-"
Abuela stopped as Mirabel interrupted her. "Um, sorry- it's just... you're kinda being a bit loud, and my ears are bleeding." She had her hands covering her ears as she spoke in a whisper.

"Huh?! Can you go again?" Abuela asked.
I tried to interfere to tell Abuela she probably had Dolores's gift-, "Mother, I bel-"
Mirabel clutched her ears tighter grinning nervously  at us. "I-! I- my ears-"

Before Abuela could tell her to repeat once again, Dolores, who was on the other side of Abuela, whispered something to her. "Oh apologies." Abuela said in a kinda-whisper.

"Anyone else?" Abuela asked, looking around the table.
"Yes," Camilo said. "Dolores can shapeshift!"
"Wait what?," Dolores seemed very confused as if she had no clue what Camilo was talking about. "I have no idea what your talking about."

"You don't? Wait...? YOU DON'T? I definitely saw you shapeshift."
"I did?"
Camilo nodded. "YES."
"...How do you shapeshift?"
"First have the image of the person you want to shapeshift into in your head, then, just shapeshift."
"Really? That sounds so easy!"
"Yeah, no wonder. At first I thought Mariano broke into the Casita."

I noticed Mirabel still clutching her ears, her eyes looked sorta teary. I can't imagine what that must feel like...
How my daughter suffered everyday since she turned five... however, that part of suffering since you were five probably went for everyone in the family-

"Anybody else?" Abuela asked.
"Yes, actually. Camilo healed my cut with his tea." I answered.
Camilo's eye twitched like Luisa's would when she was nervous. "I put my HEART into EVERY SINGLE tea cup I make you," Camilo started. "If I hadn't, your tea would've probably been burnt. Plus, I nearly burnt the kitchen down once!"

I shrugged. "The tea was absolutely fantastic, I'm sure you wouldn't burn tea- wait, you can burn tea?"

After they figured out all the gifts (Isabela=speak to animals. Camilo=heal people with a meal. Dolores=shapeshift. Mirabel=super hearing. Luisa=See the future. Antonio=grow plants. Bruno=Candle holder. Juliette=Super strength. Everybody else are not special specials. (Abuela got Mira's, which is gift less.)
Thank you @J3rryl3ach41 & @Httyd__forever for pointing out people I missed.