Parce, Now!

Bruno dusted himself off. "Okay." "It's getting pretty chilly." I pointed out.
"Why'd you have to say that Pepa, now I'm getting chilly!" Bruno whined.
"Well we'd be warmer once we're back at Casita. Now shush!" Juliette hushed Bruno.

We walked through the dark tree path. Bruno whined and stopped every once and a while when he thought something was watching him. "If your so scared, then how did you pass this when you came this way?" I asked him, annoyed that he kept stopping to look around. "Because nothing was watching me before!"   "Still nothing is watching you." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

I heard a soft growl. "What was that?" I asked. "Told you something is watching us!" Bruno yelped. I gave him a stink eye because I hated being wrong, but I most definitely now felt as if something was watching us. Out of pure shock I jumped back when a puma jumped out of the tree. Bruno screamed in horror. "WERE GOING TO DIE!"   The puma slowly approached Bruno. Just as the puma was about to pounce, a sharp but familiar voice shouted,
"PARCE, NOW!"
A big Jaguar, or was it a cheetah? No, leopard? Who cares! The big cat attacked the puma.
Bruno watched as the two cats fought each other.
I winced as I saw blood spilling from the pumas neck. I quickly turned my attention away from the sight and to the voice.
"Familia!" I exclaimed. "You found out where we were!"   Augustin was the first to speak, "Did you three come from the crying place? Wasn't sure which way it was. I forgot."
Juliette shook her head. "No, it was the other way.
But you still found us!"
"And before Bruno's neck got snapped." I added.
"Yeah. Please, never say that again- it's creepy..." Bruno shuddered. Antonio stared at his oldest cousin. "Isabella?"  "Yes Antonio?" Isabella said crouching down so that she met Antonio's eye level.
"Did Parce just listen to your command?"