꧁Chapter One꧂

"Y/N,Y/N,Y/N" was all I could hear as I continued swinging from building to building trying to keep up with Peter and MJ. We soon made it to Aunt Mays apartment, as soon as we arrived Peter rushed into his room along with Mj trying to keep the truth hidden from May as long as possible.I on the other hand had my own family to deal with.I quickly rushed into my room and threw some clothes on making sure that my spider suit was completely covered.As I walked into the living room I realized that no one was home so I walked back over to Peter's apartment hoping he had eased May into the fact that the entire world knew who we were along with the fact that we were seen as murders.

As I stood outside the door waiting for someone to open it I could hear May freaking out on Peter.As soon as May's scolding had subsided the door creaked open,on the other side stood a worried Happy.He quickly hurried me inside making sure to lock the door behind me.As soon as I stepped in all eyes were on me.

"Hey May " I greeted as she stepped towards me

As soon as May reached me she pulled me into a tight embrace before pulling away to scold me the same way she had scolded Peter.After the awkward scolding we sat down and began to discuss what we would do to make sure we would be safe until the accusations of murder had settled down.

"I think you guy's should come live with me until things calm down" Happy stated sternly as he looked between May and Peter.

"That works for us"May said, she looked over to Peter to make sure he was on board.Peter's only reaction was a slight nod as he was hyper focused on the door.

"My family has a beach house we co-" I was suddenly cut off by the sound of knocking on the door. As Happy drew closer and closer to the door I felt a sense of dread wash over me imagining it was parents looking for me.To my surprise it was a tall man dressed in a brown suit.This relived the dread I felt until he took out his badge stating he was with the NYPD.

"Good evening, my name is Officer Smith with the NYPD," He paused for a second  as he looked around at everyone in the room. " I'm here to take all of you down to the police station for interrogation"

"What for ?"I asked even though I knew the answer

"To talk about what happened in Europe"Officer Smith stated sounding a bit annoyed for the obvious question I had just asked.

Next thing I knew I was sat outside the interrogation room waiting for my turn to answer questions.

"Mrs. L/N, I'm going to ask you a couple of questions and I want you to answer honestly,alright?" Officer Smith asked as he stared into my eyes.

"Alright I promise"I said before my interrogation began.

After the interrogation ended Peter walked over to me calmly before telling me the thing I'd been  dreading the most had become a reality.                                                                                            
Your parents are here