꧁Chapter Six꧂

After I finished making more webs for me and my Peter I sat on the table looking around the room to see Mj and Ned still busy with the computer looking for sightings of the villains meanwhile all the Peters worked on their projects.All except one.
Older Peter
He seemed to be reminiscing as he looked up from his unfinished work to me. I couldn't help but feel bad for him.He seemed to be perfectly fine with seeing me compared to the tall Peter who cried as soon as he saw me but I knew that deep down he was hurting.
I got off the table and started making my ways towards him but before I got to him I was pulled into a hug by my Peter.
"Let go of me " I say but it sounded muffled due to the fact that I had my face against Peter's chest.
"Sorry" he said as he loosened his grip around me but still  not letting me go completely.
"How you feeling?"
" I'm doing fine, Why do you ask?" I say as I avert my gaze from his trying to look at the other Peters.
"I'm just asking since you know" He said as he looked between the other Peters. "I guess it was a bit odd at first" I pause letting out a small laugh before I continue "But you get to used it"

"Yeah, I guess you do" He said as he tightened the hug.

"How about you?" I ask him knowing it must be weird but before he can answer Mj and Ned call for him needing his help so he lets go of me before going over to help them.As soon as I was free I sped walked towards the older Peter not wanting for someone to interrupt me before getting to him.When I got to him I stood opposite to him as he worked on his project which was making the antidote for the 'Sandman'.As he finished the last bit of the antidote he looked up from the table to face me.As he looked up at me I could tell he was on the verge of tears.

"Hey do you want to get fresh air?"I ask him as I signal towards the door.He responds by giving me a simple nod.As I led him to the rooftop he trailed behind me with his head down.Once we reached the roof I led him to my favorite spot which faced towards the rest of the city.

"Hey is there anything you want to talk about"I ask him as we sit down next to each other.
 "It's just seeing you brings back the memories of wife."he says causing me to let out a soft 'oh' before he continues."We were celebrating our anniversary when all of a sudden the building we were in started to collapse ,and I tired to save her but in the end she still.."before he finished his sentence he busted out into tears trying to cover his eyes so I wouldn't be able to see.Seeing him cry like that made my heart ache so I pulled him into my embrace trying to comfort him.

As I hugged him I could hear him repeating"I'm sorry,I'm sorry"over and over as he pulled me closer."It wasn't your fault"I reassured him as I rubbed his back hoping it would make him feel better.After a while his crying started to subside but I still held him close not wanting to let him go for the fear he'd start crying again.Even after he was done crying we sat there in comfortable silence as we continued to hug.