꧁Chapter Nine꧂

As soon as Y/N runs out of the class I turn around to face the slightly older version of myself starring at the door looking confused.Before anyone can speak he starts heading towards the door looking as determined as ever but before he makes it,I block the door.
"Don't you think about it." I say as I point my finger towards the back of the class "Stay" was the only thing I say as I make my way out trying to find my Y/N.
  I made my way toward the rooftop knowing that it was a place were we went when we needed a space to De-stress.

As I open the door to the rooftop I can see a someone cuddled up in the furthermost corner of the roof.I slowly begin making my way towards her trying my best not to alarm her but to no avail due to her spider sense.

"Hey"she says while she lifts her head up from her arms where it used to lay . "Hey" I respond once I finally reach her and sit next to her.

"How you felling spidey? "

"I told you not to call me that"she says as she sniffs trying to stop the tears that fall from her beautiful (E/C) eyes .
"Why not it fits you . "
"Because the nickname was given to you."
"Alright I'll call you something else . "Even though I try to joke around with her I can still feel that the other Peter's words really had an effect on her .
" Hey you know he didn't mean it right ? " She turns her head towards me as she wipes away her tears with the back of her sweater sleeve .
" How would you know ?"
" I just do,since you know he is me and I'm him . "
" Look I get that they lost their own version of me but it doesn't stop the pain of hearing them say 'oh it too dangerous'"She says with air quotes on the last part.
Before I can answer she continues "It just makes it feel as though he sees me as less than you" "Why is that ?"
"Isn't it obvious " she says as she starts to stand up.
"I'm the only one hes questioning,He doesn't  question you or the other Peter's ability to do anything."At this point shes standing across from me staring up at the night sky .
" Look I know it feels like he's trying to make you feel less but he's not "As I finish my sentence I have made my way to be standing next to her. Before she gets a chance to argue I pull her into my arms .

~~~~~~~~~~~
As Peter pulled me into his arms I felt a wave of comfort wash over me. It had been like this ever since me and Peter met. We first met a month or so after my family moved into the apartment next door to Aunt May's. When we moved in my mother had made cookies for our next door neighbors. She delivered the cookies to the neighbors on the left us while I took the one on the right.When I knocked I expected for the door to be opened by the pretty lady I had seen the day we moved in but when the  door opened I was greeted by an eight year old Peter yelling for his Aunt to come to the door. The next time I saw him was at lunch on my first day of 3rd grade unfortunately for me dressing my best in a purple shirt and a blue overall dress was not enough to make other kids want to sit with me. I remember trying to sit at the table where Peter and his friend  group were but all the kids stood up and walked away, that was all but the one and only Peter Parker.

From there our friendship flourished, we would spend as much time as we could together. If we  weren't hanging out at each others apartments we were at the park that was a block away from where we lived. It was just Peter and I until the 8th grade where we met Ned. He was the funniest out of all of us. He always managed to find a way to make me and Peter feel better if we were feeling down. We were so close that all of us were unfortunately blipped during the Avenger's fight with Thanos. Once we came back we had to quickly learn that our time away had changed multiple things such as the death of most the Avengers and also the fact that we were supposed to be 21 years old but we were left behind at 17.

The next place our 'Great' friendship took us was on a trip to Europe where Peter and I met Mysterio. I must admit that at first he seemed like a great guy to look up to and admire but in the end he wasn't. He was the beginning of (As I like to call it ) 'The Domino Effect' with him announcing our identities to the whole world he ended both Peter and I. Because of him everyone we care about was affected some in more obvious ways than others but non the less everyone that was close to us had gotten hurt.