꧁Chapter Twenty~One꧂

The next morning we wake to the sound of yelling and muffled arguments. As my eyes flutter open I see that the whole room has turned into chaos. On one side I see Miles and his group yelling at each other and then in another corner is a different group arguing about a different topic. Then there is the group of Peters who are discussing something in the furthest corner of the room. I stand up from the floor and start making my way towards them but before I can even reach them Dr.Strange comes in.
" Good morning everyone. " His greeting is meet with the room of spider people greeting him as well.
" Today we will try to get the remainder of you to relive your memories so you can finally go home. " Everyone nods and just like that Dr.Strange walks out once more. As soon as he leaves the arguments settle down leaving a lingering silence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After everyone was feed and changed back into their spider suits, Steven walks in once more explaining to everyone who's turn it was. As he made his way down the row of people he kept turning his gaze towards me, leaving me to wonder if he knew I had been lurking outside the room while him and Wanda had their private conversation. But before I could focus to much on those thoughts I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to find that the tallest of the Peters is standing behind me.
" Hey I think its our turn. " he said sounding excited. I simply nod before turning back to face Dr.Strange who was now standing in front of our little group.
" Okay, today you and Peter(3) are going to relive his memories. " He says in a stern voice as he points at the two of us.
" And you two will stay behind while we figure out why he still looks like that " He says as he moves his hand to point at the oldest of the Peters. I turn around to see what he is talking about that is when I see that he still hasn't changed from his younger self. Nonetheless he gives Steven a puzzled look before turning to face me.
" What is he talking about ? " That is when it dawns on me that Steven has no windows or mirrors anywhere near or in the room. This meant that he hadn't seen himself sense we left his universe.
" Wait here. " I say as I walk over to my bag and start digging for my phone. Once I grab it I walk back over. I open the camera app before handing him my phone. He still looks completely puzzled but he still grabs the phone out of my hand. He lifts the phone so that its at eye level. It seems to take him a bit to get what is going on but when he does he gasps. He touches his face as if hes checking that it isn't some kind of trick. After assuring himself its true he hands my phone back.
" Its your time to go now. " I hear Dr.Strange say from behind us so I quickly hug both Peter(1) and Peter(2) before stepping close to the portal with Peter(3).
Next stop...

" Earth~120730 "

Just like last time we start free falling as soon as we step through the portal but this something changes because Peter(3) decides to fling a web at me and pull me close. As we continue falling I wrap my arms around his neck wanting to have support. As we start nearing the ground he places his hand firmly around my waist before sticking the other out to latch onto the closest building. He uses his one arm to swing through the city until we arrive at the top of the Empire State Building. He sets me down on the rails so that I can get into the watch tower of the building. Once we're safely on the ground I ask
" So were are we starting ? "
He simply shrugs before answering "I don't know where, I thought you would know "
I nod my head before answering " I'm not sure if it's the same for you but for Peter(2) we started at his childhood home. "
Once again he nods before asking nervously " Alright, but first can we do something ? "
I nod my head before answering
" Sure "
After gaining my approval he starts climbing to the outside of the watch tower. I follow right behind, excited to know what he wanted to do. When we're both on the building he starts to approach me with his arms extended. I take this as a sign that he wants to carry me once more so I securely wrap my arms around his neck before he jumps off the building.

As we swing I use the time to take a look around the new environment, his version of New York is pretty similar to both mine and Peter(2)'s versions but once again the biggest difference for me was the fact that there was no Avenger's tower. We soon arrived to the location where Peter wanted to go. To my surprise its an old non functioning Ferris wheel. He goes to the seats located at the very top of the wheel.
" Why did you want to come here ? " I ask him as he sets me down onto the seat. He doesn't respond instead he just shrugs as he takes a seat next to me. There's an awkward silence until he perks up to face me.
" It was our favorite place to come. " He says sounding somber.
" What was she like ? " I ask wanting to know if she was like me in any way.
He gives me a small smile before he starts talking about his Y/N. As he describes her I realize just how much he loves her and how much it must have hurt when he lost her. Every time he mentions one of the small things she used to do I could see a small smile spread across his lips.
" Y/N " he says in a calm voice.
" Hmm ? "
" What if we just stay here ? "
" What do you mean ? " I ask him even though I know exactly what he means.
" What if we stay in my universe so that it's just you and me ? "
" You know I can't do that " I answer his question as I turn my head to face the sky.
"Why not ? " he asks sounding a bit more desperate this time.
" Because we .. I can't just leave the other two Peters. " I say slightly raising my voice as I start standing.
He doesn't respond but instead turns to face his feet.
" See you later. " I say before jumping off the Ferris wheel.
While I walk off I can't help to think about what Peter just proposed. I can't say that I hate the idea or that I never thought of it but it just felt wrong to leave the other two behind. I walked around for a bit until I neared the edge of the forest we were just in. That was when I realized my suit would bring a lot of unwanted attention so I swung to the closest store and carefully dropped onto the ground behind the store so that no one could see. I took my mask off before walking into the small boutique. The cashier complemented my Spider man 'costume' as I checked out. I then asked her if I could use the changing room and once she gave me the keys I walked in and started taking the suit off. I changed into the new loose fitting shirt and a pair of jeans before sticking my suit into the bag. And just like that I was ready to go see this version of New York.