꧁Chapter Seventeen꧂

As I near the apartment I decide that it's to late to deal with any of Peter's questions so I go in through my bedroom window. As I walk into my room I throw my bag on the floor not caring about anything except getting into bed. After throwing the dirty hoodie off of my body I jump into bed ready for slumber to come but of course with my luck Peter bursts in through my bedroom door.
" Where were you I was worried sick "
I simply grumble before shifting in my covers so that I'm facing him.
" I was just out for a stroll you know "
" Sure you were. "
After he expresses his doubts his phone rings with a notification. I watch him closely as he opens his phone and reads the notification. After he finishes reading he turns to look at me with anger in his eyes.
" Is this what you were doing ? "as he asks the question he raises his voice which leaves me utterly confused.
" What did I do ? "
Peter throws his phone on my bed so I can see what he was reading. As I pick up the phone I see a news article with the title
'𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻:𝗦𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻'
I look back up at Peter still confused about why he's mad when this is what we're meant to do.
" What about it ? " I ask as I hand his phone back to him.
" You could have gotten caught and then what huh ? "
" I didn't get caught did I. "
Peter let's out a sigh knowing that he's not getting his point across.
" You know what never mind. "
And just like that Peter walks out of my room leaving me alone to my thoughts. I toss and turn in my bed still mauling over what Peter just said ' What if you got caught. '
If I would have gotten caught and my identity was revealed would we have to go through bringing people from other universes back to ours. As I think it through a part me wishes for my identity to be revealed so I'd be able to see the other two Peters at least one more time. After a while of having an internal conflict sleep finally comes and I drift off into a peaceful rest.
The next morning I wake up to a note on my night stand it said ' 𝚆𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 ' I let out a sigh before getting out of bed and making my way towards the kitchen. As I walk into our kitchen I go straight to the cupboard to grab a bowl for my breakfast. As I'm pouring my cereal into the bowl I feel my spider sense going off so I quickly turn around excepting it to be Peter but to my surprise it's Dr.Strange along with Wong.
" Hey how did you get it in ? " I ask completely baffled about why there here when they aren't supposed to remember my existence.
" We need you and your friend to come with us. "
They order, completely ignoring my question.
I give them a nod before continuing to pour my cereal into the bowl.
" Didn't you hear what I just said. " Dr.Strange asks me sounding quite frustrated.
Once again I nod as I make my way from the kitchen to the dining table. As I sit down in my chair I feel the floor beneath me start to crumble. As soon as I start falling I knew I had fucked up by not doing what Mr. Strange wanted. After landing on my ass I stand up dusting off my pajamas. I take a look around trying to figure out where I am, it seems to be a more beat up sanctum. There's piles of sand all over the place as well as a couple patches of snow here and there. As I walk around I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist as the person lays there head on top of my own.
" Hey shortie. " As soon as I hear the voice I feel my heart almost jump out of my chest.
I quickly turn around throwing my arms around the man. He lets out small chuckle before saying " How the tables turn. "
I simply pull him closer to me not wanting to let him go ever again. We stand like that for a bit until we hear someone clearing their throat behind us. I quickly let go of Peter and turn towards the noise and to no ones surprise it's my Peter who seems to still be upset over something. Before I could pay him any mind I see the oldest out of the Peters running towards me so I do the same meeting him in the middle. He stuck his arms out ready for me to jump into them so I did. As he holds me Dr.Strange comes back in to the room with a couple other Spider people following behind him.
" I've gathered you all here because I know how to get everything to how it was before these two messed it up. " As he explains he points towards my Peter and I.
" Okay,in order for all of you to get your lives back you have to go back and relive every key moment of your life as spider people, once this is done you will return to the sanctum until the rest of you have finished. " He pauses  turning  to look at all of us making sure we're following along.
" When all of you have finished your lives will return back to normal and for you two" he says once again pointing at Peter and I " Your lives will return to normal before Mysterio revealed your identities, am I understood ? " All of the spider people nod their heads in unison as well as responding 'Yes Sir'

Before heading through the portal each of us change into our spider suits, each one of the spider people are matched up with their corresponding portal except Me and the trio of Peters.
" Hey, Mr.Strange where are we going ? "
He turns to look at us before explaining.
" You see Y/N your a sort of glitch in the universe, You're a part of each of their lives now so you need to go with each of them to be able to complete their memories. " As he explains I let out small sound of surprise until he finishes
" Okay, where are we going first ? "

" Earth-296283 "