𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

...

Peter

December 7th 2024

Dear MJ,

It's been just over a month since I first visited you at work, a month and a half since Dr strange casted the spell and just over 5 months since we started dating. Life isn't getting better for me, I'm not sure how I'm gonna get by without Ned and I's movie marathons and your explicit facts about how male spiders can hypnotise females but I'll make it. I'm sure of it. I love you...

Sincerely Peter B Parker

"You'll never see me again"

...

Peter got up from his chair dropping his pen back into his pencil case. Everyday Peter would write letters in his diary to MJ hoping that somehow maybe she would read it. Maybe everything would go back to normal. Maybe he'll go back to building lego sets with Ned or even getting called Penis Parker by Flash but deep inside his head he knew the truth. Life would never fully be normal for him again. He made the choice to make everyone forget and now he has to live with the consequences.

The only thing that had improved in his new life was Spider-Man. He had single handedly dropped the crime rates by 4% and the public had started siding with him over Mysterio. An old man even gave him a Twinkie after he helped him cross the road. Under the mask things weren't so great, He worked for the man who hated Spider-Man the most in this city JJJ and was underpaid. It was barely enough for his rent but it was the only job in the city that didn't perform background checks so he had to go through with it.

Even though Peter tells himself that he won't see MJ ever again he knows that that's not true. Every weekend he checks on her as Spider-Man just to make sure she's alright... It might also be because Peter literally can't live without her but he would never admit that to himself.

Tonight was his weekly check, he grabbed his mask and suit. It wasn't as advanced as Tony's suit but it was enough to get by in crime fighting. He had scavenged from his broken suit and saved the Karen AI. Due to his Lack of parts and money to gets parts he had to install Karen into his phone instead of his suit. It had taken a little bit of hacking but he had removed Karen from Stark industries data base and had his final design for his suit.

It was perfect

He leapt up to his open window and looked back into his room to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything in his room. His diary was left open and his reading light was still on. Taking one last look at his his room he closed the diary and turned off the reading light. He leaped out of the window and swung off into the distance...