"𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛" | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

...

MJ

January 11th 2025

Dear diary,

Everything I knew from my life was flipped upside down. Peter Parker was Spider-Man... as I expected. When I read through his diary I found out about his somewhat creepy ramblings about Ned and I. There was definitely still something missing from this weird spider shaped puzzle that I haven't figured out yet. Maybe it was wrong to jump to conclusions and call him a psycho but i think it's too late to apologise now..

I know I staked him first but it still feels weird to know he stalked us back. Hypocritical I know....

Anyway this is me signing out

Michelle 'MJ' Jones-Watson

...

"MJ, Wait I'm not a...." She heard Peter yell as she bolted out of the room

She ran down the stairs of his apartment building hoping he wouldn't follow her which he didn't. Respectful.. After exiting the building she noticed the heavy rain that was pouring down from outside. It was late at night and there was no way she would walk over to her house from Peters all on her own. New York was far to dangerous at this hour no matter how independent and strong you are.

She fumbled around with her pocket reaching out for her phone. It was a few years old but MJ had kept it in pristine condition since she doubted her parents would purchase a new one for her. She found her way into Ned's contact and tapped on the call button.

"BZZZZT! BZZZT!" Her phone rang awaiting Ned to answer

The call eventually connected as a droplet of water fell onto her phone. She scrubbed it off quickly and walked over to a place where the rain wouldn't hit her.

"Hey MJ, What's up" Ned greeted her over the phone

"Ned get here.. now" she demanded

"What? Why?" He questioned , he had the right to be confused this wasn't part of their plan

"Just get over here, I'll send you my location" She said to him abruptly ending the call

...

A few minutes later Ned showed up in his Lola's car. Ned had passed his drivers license exam and was keen to show off his 'skills'. He rolled down the window to show MJ it was him and she entered the car through the other door.