"𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚘𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎" | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

...

Peter

January 11th 2025

Dear MJ,

That is definitely not how I imagined you finding out about my identity for the second time would be. I imagined it with more kissing less psychopath path name calling but it was alright... who am I kidding this is definitely not alright. My mental health was already bad, but at least it was manageable. Now it's completely plummeted. I've almost completely lost all hope.. I was considering getting a therapist.. oh wait I have literally no money to spend on things like that. I doubt life will ever go back to normal now that you've figured it out. This time I have to completely stay clear of you.. no ifs, ands or buts. That's all I have for today.. I think I'll stop writing to you for now...

Sincerely Peter B Parker

"I'm not a Psyco"

...

The clock read four forty three am. Peter had been out as Spider-Man after MJ had been caught checking through his things. It hadn't fully set in his mind what had just happened. Most things about Peter's new life hadn't fully set in despite how many months he had been going at it. Humans are social creatures so it's probably not a good thing that Peter was stripped of his friends.

Sometimes he would wake up and he would still think he was a 14 year old boy living in queens with his aunt.. not a care in the world. Yeah his parents were dead but at least he had May.. Unfortunately, that wasn't true and Peter had to come to terms with his new life.

Peter climbed through his window tired from the long night as Spider-Man. Nearly 6 hours of straight patrolling. He had a few small injuries but nothing a few hours of sleep couldn't heal. He crawled his way down the wall of his bedroom and sluggishly forced himself onto the bed.

The one thing Peter didn't want to admit to himself was that he was scared. He was scared of falling asleep.. Ever since Mysterio happened Peter had suffered from nightmares. Ones showing Mysterio brutally murdering his Ex-friends and family.

Once again Peter couldn't afford therapy and had to deal with these problems himself. Sometimes Peter couldn't stop himself and would fall into a deep sleep after a hard night of patrolling and tonight was one of those nights.

His eyes started fluttering as he fell into a dark void of unconsciousness...

...

MAYBE IF YOU WERE BETTER YOU COULD HAVE SAVED HER

These words rang through peters head as he looked at a maskless mysterio who was yelling at his face. Suddenly his surroundings changed around him revealing New York. Peter looked around him and saw people pointing and staring at him.