"𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚖" | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 (𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚒 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛)

...

Eddie brock

January 18th 2025

Dear Peter Parker,

It's been nice to finally get to know you after the pain you've caused me over the past few days. Broken arm.. fractured arm... ring any bells??? Luckily that's all fixed now due to my new friend (and your old own) venom. You're life is an interesting one Parker and I can't wait to be a part of it.

Not sincerely Eddie 'Venom' Brock

"You're dead meat Parker"

...

"ARGHHHHH" Eddie screamed , his eyes widened looking down at the symbiote trying to attach itself to him

"WHAT IS THIS STUFF?!" Eddie shouted trying his hardest to rip it off but it wouldn't work

Eddie is a buff guy, Usually the strongest in the room unless he's with top level athletes or superheroes which was unlikely. There's usually nothing he can't rip, hurt or destroy but for the first time in his life he's too weak.

The substance engulfed him and he soon blacked out.. Hours later he found himself waking up in his crappy apartment.. the lights flickered above him and the leaking water from the broken pipe above fell on his nose.

"AHHHH" He whisper yelled getting up from his bed

"Some dream.." He thought scratching his head

He looked down at his arms... no injuries. No cast. No sling he was perfectly fine... it was like he was never attacked by Spider-Man.

"Woah, this is awesome" he mumbled smiling down at his working arms

"If this is a dream I'm gonna lose it"

Eddie heads over to his kitchen. His stomach was almost begging for something to hydrate him. He found just the stuff..

Red wine

He gripped the bottle and started to lift it up to his mouth to take a sip but..

"CRACK!!"

The bottle snapped into little tiny shards.. "SHIT" Eddie yelled feeling all of the shards of glass on his foot

"At least it was the cheap stuff" he reasons going over to get his broom to wipe the glass up