"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛-𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚎" | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

...

Peter

January 4th 2025

Dear MJ,

It was a mistake to come in to your cafe hurt from scorpion. You're the most observant person I know... used to know. I hope you don't try to figure out who I am. Who am I kidding I know you'll try... you said it yourself. Anyway, I'll get slightly closer to you so that you don't suspect that a dorky person like me would be Spider-Man. Maybe I'm just making excuses to talk to you again.. I should have stopped coming to the cafe ages ago, but I just can't help myself. The one thing in the world I really want is a sense of normalcy but the more I look at it the little it seems possible. that's all I have to say love you..

Sincerely Peter B Parker

"You'll see me again"

...

Peter walked down the crowded street making his way over to the Peter Pan cafe. He had been going their regularly for a while and had sorta become acquaintances with MJ. It was just how he wanted it to be... just a side character in her story. His position was just enough to make sure Ned and MJ were ok but not enough to be considered friends with them. MJ and Ned hadn't questioned him in the cafe so Peter reasoned that they probably weren't on his tail trying to find out who he was.

"MYSTERIO RULES, SPIDER-MAN DRULES!!" Peter hears a crowd chant on his left

Although Peters identity was hidden and there was little to no evidence of him murdering Mysterio, around thirty five to forty perfect of the population of New York believed Mysterio. Luckily that didn't include the police who believed the evidence was inconclusive. Without a dead body to prove Mysterio was dead, who's to say he didn't fake it all?

Ignoring the crowd Peter turned left spotting the cafe a few yards down the street. This time the cafe had a few customers sitting inside. Usually the cafe was pretty much empty, he was sure he heard MJ say something about how if Peter didn't go here regularly they would go bankrupt earlier.

Peter slid open the door to see Ned and MJ standing up making their way over to the door. MJ was out of her work uniform and was in an outfit similar to that of the one from the swinging scene from far from home. Peter tried to not think of it as he remembered what happened straight after that swing. Let's just say it wasn't exactly the best moment of his life...

"O-Oh, Hey where are you guys going" Peter asked confused, Peter had memorised MJ's usual shift times and this one was cutting it a little early.