"𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛-𝙼𝚊𝚗" | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

...

Peter

January 10th 2025

Dear MJ,

I can't believe you, Ned and I are getting closer again. I know it sounds kinda corny but it's like the universe is pulling us together. A few weeks ago I could never imagine going to Ned's house again but now my dreams are coming true. I know I say it a lot but I just really wish you and Ned remembered me again. Unfortunately that's just wishful thinking.. even if I had the chance to bring back your memories I wouldn't let it happen. Ned's just sent me a message!, I'll talk to you later Em.

Sincerely Peter B Parker

"I wish you could come back to me"

...

TheFruitCobblerConnoisseur: Hey Man, can MJ and I come over to yours tomorrow?

PeterParker: Uh... Sure but there isn't much to do at my place

TheFruitCobblerConnoisseur: Thats fine, we can always just watch a movie or talk

PeterParker: True true, can i ttyl I have something to do?

TheFruitCobblerConnoisseur: Sure ttyl

...

Peter looks at the clock on the top of his plain white walls. It read 11:26PM,  the perfect time for Spider-Man to start his nightly patrol. Spider-Man was a great way to pass time when something exciting was coming up soon and since he has Ned and MJ coming over he really needed it.

He jumped out of his bed covers revealing himself in his boxer briefs and bolted around his apartment to find his suit. After finding his suit he easily gets the shirt and shoes on but struggles to get his pants on. Whilst hopping on his one leg he accidentally stubs his toe on the edge of a door.

"F——!!!" Peter almost yells before catching himself

After finally getting the suit on he jumps up to his window sill and looks out onto the streets in New York. It looked like tonight was going to be a tough night for Spider-Man he thought to himself before leaping out of the building

...

Ned and MJ

"Alright here's the plan" Ned says pridefully holding up his phone up to his face to see his notes