"𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝" | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

...

December 28th 2024

Dear MJ,

Life's been getting slightly better lately. I'm starting to be able to cope without you. It'll never feel normal again but maybe watching you from the sidelines won't be so bad. I'll still visit you as much as I can... My last visit was short lived due to Spider-Man but I hope my next one can be a little longer. I'll keep going... for you MJ. I love you...

Sincerely Peter B Parker

"You'll see me again"

...

Ned

Ned's eyes slowly fluttered open. He's welcomed by his nerdy posters all around his room. His life had felt weird ever since Spider-Man saved him and MJ back at the Statue of Liberty. His memory of those events had become fuzzy and it felt like parts of it were missing especially at the end. He tried not to think about it..

He groggily got out of bed looking at the countless star wars posters in his room. Some he remembered purchasing but others just appeared there one day..

Huh? Weird.

He looked over to his desk.. His emperor palpatine lego figure was sitting there next to his keyboard and mouse. The one he had lost weeks ago. How had he not spotted it before? It was on his desk, A place he sits at for multiple hours a day whilst he tinkers with random tech... and plays league of legends for hours straight.

"Ned! Halika dito male-late ka na sa school" His Lola yelled at him in Tagalog. This means 'Ned! Come here you will be late for school'.

(I apologise if the translation is wrong, I used google translate as I can't speak Tagalog)

"Papunta na ako" Ned yelled back in Tagalog. It means 'I'm coming'

Ned grabs the Emperor palpatine lego figure and shoved it into his bag. 'Dammit it's too late to shower now, I'll have to shower when I get home' Ned thought to himself before running downstairs to his Lola.

...

MJ

MJ walked through the hallways of midtown high school. Her day usually consisted of reading during class, doing class work or talking to Ned. Occasionally she insulted flash whilst at decathlon but that was about it. After Liz had left the school MJ was offered the position of leading the decathlon. She didn't want it to go into the wrongs hands (Flash) so she begrudgingly took the job.