"𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎" | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

...

Peter

January 17th 2025

Dear Peter B Parker,

I'm not sure what's happening to me. It feels like I'm slowly losing my mind to this symbiote. I can only think straight for a few moments at a time before my mind loses control. I'm not sure how it's so strong but I've found no way to beat it. I cant write this letter for much longer. I hope that in the future I'll be able to find a way out... shit... I'm losing control again....

Sincerely Peter B Parker

"Help... me.."

...

Peter was on top if a building alone as usual. He was overcome by the symbiote after writing the newest entry of his journal. He shoved the book back into his backpack with little care, the cover of the book was slightly ripped. Peter then flipped off the building that he was standing on and dropped onto the ground landing on his feet.

He through his backpack behind him and webbed it onto a wall. The symbiote morphed off of him revealing that his hair was slicked to the side. The black circles under his eyes became prominent as the street light shined on him.

He wore a black suit and dress shoes which he didn't even remember purchasing. It was just there in his wardrobe one day.. The symbiote must have purchased it for him whilst he was sleeping. Most likely it was stolen though.. a fact Peter didn't like to admit to himself.

Sometimes having the symbiote suit wasn't so bad. It was convenient for getting changed and even helped with Peters financial situation. He had now secured the staff job at the daily bugle and was taking photos of himself for double the money. The extra confidence helped. The symbiote had also stopped him from taking as much of a heavy impact from mental health situation.

The memories of MJ and Ned were shoved deep in his mind away from usual thoughts. Peter was now walking to the nearest run down club he knew. He had been coming there for the past few days after he discovered they don't check for IDs. Surely all that work he's been doing as Spider-Man gives him a pass on that rule breaking right?

As Peter walks down the street he winked at a nearby civilian and pointed finger-guns another person. Both people look at him with disgust as he walks down the street. One person even chuckled at how ridiculous he seemed.

"Ew" They both mumble after walking past Peter

Peter continued staring at them and unknowingly bumps into a strong, wall-like body. He looks up to the much taller male and gives him a death glare. The guy smiled at him and pushes back Peter.