PROLOUGE

"Katsuki, come on! Just this once please!" F/N pouted as she pleaded her fiancé who walked ahead. His undercut style suited him perfectly and once again took her by heart as she stood there, staring at his muscular back.

"F/N, no. I said it." Bakugou spoke, which got her out of her musings.

"But we can totally afford one holiday! I want to show you something, it's your birthday, please." She smiled sweetly, jumping in front of him.

"No." He replied. "We'll celebrate on weekend, if we be free, then."

As he looked at her, she seemed to be in deep thought. Hoping she would comply, he watched her intently, But that was all in vain because her head shook 'no'.

"It has to be today." She whined. "Come on. Come on! Pleaaassse! I'll do anything! I'll let you fuck me however you want-" A hand came over her mouth cutting her words off.

"Are you fucking crazy!?" He growled lowly with wide eyes. "Look where you are. And I don't need your..." He came closer to her backing her up against a wall with one hand still covering her mouth. "permission to fuck you however I want. I can do it whenever because you're mine." He smirked making her blush, finally removing his hand, letting her breathe.

"I-I-Okay whatever." She pouted. "But still a holiday is a must today. We're working our asses off for like five months!" She glared at him.

"God, you're so stubborn." He shook his head.

"Oh, I get that from you, sweetheart." She giggled, pecking his lips.

"Fine, dumbass. But if you can't convince the old hero, we ain't going anywhere. You know people need us, don't you?"

F/n nodded. "Uh-huh, I know. Just for today! Thank you!" She pecked his cheek and ran off to Endeavour.

"Yo! Fire-san! Can Bakugou and I take a leave for today?"

"It's your agency! Why ask me?" He asked.

"You're here because of the experience and to guide us so tell me if we should! Also, Katsuki said he wouldn't go anywhere if I don't get your permission. It's his birthday, pleeeaassseee, Please, please, please, please!"

"Oh, shut up! Well, you shouldn't because anything can happen, but I guess a half-day wouldn't hurt."

"That's alright! Thank you, Fire-san, God blast you!" She ran off leaving Endeavour with a weird face.

"God blast you? Is it a new way of saying bless?" He mumbled to himself.

"Sweetheart!" F/N yelled.

"F/n, I swear to god-"

"Yeah, Yeah! You'll explode my ass if I don't stop calling you that."

"You know it. and- Oh god, did you really get permission?" He raised his eyebrows.

She nodded, smiling widely.

"And that too from Endeavour?"

She nodded again. "Guess he finally became a bit lenient...So shall we go Bakugou-san?"

"Katsuki." He growled and looked at her while walking. "It's Katsuki for you."

"Aww okay, sweetheart." She giggled.

"Just call me by my name! Damn it! Is that so hard?"

"Yes. Very hard, indeed."

"Where the hell are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise, sweetheart, patience."

"It's been ten minutes, damn it!"

F/n gave him a look of fake disappointment. "Your running low on patience. It's ONLY been ten minutes. And anyways 5 minutes more your ho- Surprise will be in front of you."