[17] breathe, baby

"we need Bakugou and f/n for this." Kaminari said.

"I know. This mission is impossible without them." Jirou said, guiltily.

"A new league of villains, this just seems so dangerous." Iida said. "We have to figure out something and bring them back."

"Breathe, baby." Bakugou said as softly as he could but f/n wasn't listening, instead she was feeling so vocal that she kept asking questions.

"You've barely called me nicknames until now. Why are you doing this?"
She blinked.

"I've always wanted to, now will you do as I said?" Bakugou said calmly.

"You've always wanted to? Really?"

"Yes. Now please-" he began but he was cut off, "I like when you call me all this. It makes me feel something I-I don't understand. It- what is this, katsuki?"

"I love you, pretty, now will you please relax for me and focus on your breathing-" He was interrupted again by her, "don't order me around. I WANT TO SLEEP!" She yelled all of a sudden, causing him to flinch.

"I am sorry..." She said, "you're not leaving me, are you? Please..." Her eyes filled with tears.

Bakugou sighed and picked her up from the bed to take her to the garden to get some fresh air. Because he was about to lose his mind. And his heart kept clenching and just he was angry, so angry at himself, he wanted to punch blast everything off, everything who ever hurt her. But no, he needed to be there for her most importantly. He would take care of everyone later.

"I am sorry, f/n, if I made you feel that way, but why would I..." He moved closer to her, "why would I want to leave such an amazing beautiful girl like you?"

She blushed. "Beautiful?"

"So beautiful."

"And?"

"And incredibly strong," Bakugou added, his voice raspy but softening. "You may not see it, but I do. I love you, and I'm not going anywhere. I'll be right here, always, no matter what." He cupped her cheeks, and kissed her cheeks, both. "And I'll reassure you however times you want me to, you need to me. Even if hell breaks lose, my love, I am with you everytime."

She leaned on Bakugou, tears trailing down her cheeks as he kept reassuring her, "You... You're something else, you know," Bakugou said, his voice a little gruff as he struggled to express his feelings. "I ain't great with words, but damn it, every time I look at you, I feel something I can't put into words. You make me want to be a better hero, a better person. I don't say this to just anyone, but you're different. You're special to me. I... I care about you more than I can admit. So, yeah, I might not say it often, but I love you, and I ain't going anywhere."

Snores

Bakugou looked down, and saw her sleeping again, "hah fuck. I love you, f/n."
Bakugou sighed softly, his heart filled with a mixture of relief and affection as he watched her sleep. Gently, he brushed a strand of hair away from her face and whispered, "I love you, f/n. Rest well." He placed a tender kiss on her forehead before carefully tucking her in, vowing silently to always be there for her, no matter what challenges they faced.

The pretty bell rang and Bakugou went to check who was there on cameras.
His eyes started burning holes when he saw deku and his mates and friends.

"Can't leave us fucking alone, can they?"
He pressed the button so that his voice went to them, "why don't you all fuck off?"

"Kachaan! Wait, we need you. Both. I'll do anything but I want you and her to please come back. What do you want, Kachaan?" Deku asked, his voice desperate.

"I want you all to leave us the hell alone. We don't need any of your pity or help. We're doing just fine on our own," Bakugou retorted, his tone sharp.

"But we're a team, Kachaan. We're supposed to help each other," Uraraka chimed in.

"Help yourselves. We don't need your help. We've got each other, and that's all we need," Bakugou snapped back, his hand gripping F/n's tightly.

"But we need you both for this mission. It's dangerous, and we can't do it without your quirks," Kirishima argued.

"Find another way. There's always another way," Bakugou replied, his eyes narrowed.

"We can't just stand by and let villains run rampant. We have a responsibility as heroes," Iida insisted.

"You have a responsibility. Not us. We quit. We're not heroes anymore," Bakugou declared, his voice firm.

The group fell into a tense silence, realizing that Bakugou and F/n were not going to change their minds. With a heavy heart, Deku spoke, "Fine, Kachaan. If that's what you want. But just know, we care about you both. We'll always be here if you change your minds."

"Save your care for someone who needs it. We're done here," Bakugou said coldly, cutting off the communication.

As the screen went blank, Bakugou sighed, his anger dissipating into exhaustion. He looked down at F/n, who was still sleeping peacefully, and gently brushed his fingers through her hair.

"I won't let anyone hurt you again, F/n. I promise," he whispered, his eyes softening with love and determination. With that promise in his heart, he held her close, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead, together.

Her eyes fluttered open, "I think we should help them," she spoke softly.

"You were awake?"

She nodded.

Bakugou stared at her, his eyes searching hers for any signs of hesitation. When he found nothing but determination, he let out a sigh, mixed with both frustration and admiration."You're too damn kind for your own good," he said, his voice a mixture of annoyance and affection."

"I've hurt people and I want to save them now. Let's stop the new league of villains from getting into action." She spoke, her voice barely a whisper as katsuki leaned down.

"It wasn't your fault, you idiot. It was that bastard, Greg. I...Fuck I'm sorry I blamed it on you but it wasn't your fault." Katsuki grumbled.

"It'll make me feel better. Please?" She pouted.

"Okay. Fine."