[13] home<3

Bakugou growled, "I destroyed the whole fucking house." He glared at the mess of his house. He looked at the couch and stared at the sleeping girl. It was night now. The whole day they had talked and apologized to each other.

F/n's eyes fluttered open and landed on the blonde, who looked stressed.

She got up, rubbing her eyes.

"Katsuki..."

He turned her head towards her and walked to her.

"I don't know where to sleep. I destroyed everything." He sat down beside her.

"Brocc- Midoriya-san has your present." She said in a low voice.

He raised his brows. "What present?"

"Uh- your- your birthday present from last year."

He pursed his lips, fighting a smile. "What is it?"

"You'll get to know. I am not telling." She mumbled.

He grunted, "Great! I've waited for one year and you still can't tell me!"

She nodded, smiling slightly.

"But why is it with Deku?"

That question made her eyes well up with tears. She stuttered to tell him what happened. Fuck, not now. It was starting again. Her breath got uneven as she remembered what had happened. She clasped her mouth and tried to breathe.

This time she wasn't alone. The anxiety was gone when soon two arms were wrapped around her. Her body was shifted and now was on the blonde's lap.

"Breathe." He softly let out.

After she had calmed down from all the love, she whispered, "I-It was when Midoriya-san showed you that video of-" She took a deep breath.

"I got it. No need to say any more. And I believe you, not that fucking video."

She nodded. "Okay- we have to have it back now. I bought it for you."

"What was it! What is it! Tell me I can't wait anymore." He grunted.

She again took a deep breath, "it's a bungalow for you...it-"

"What the fuck!? A bungalow!!?"

She hummed in response.

"For me? You wasted all your money on buying me a bungalow!? What the hell, F/n?! And then, you were living in the trash of a house. DAMN IT!" He growled angrily.

"It was worth it!" She yelled back at him with furrowed brows. "It's big and nice, it has all pretty furnitures."

"Furniture?"

She nodded.

"And who bought it?"

"I did."

"Woah." He breathed out. "I guess I am so fucking amazing that you bought me a fucking bungalow and its furniture and lived in a- in a wooden house which you made yourself?!" He fumed.

"How did you know that?" Her eyes widened.

"The construction was weak and shitty, only you can do that." He smiled sarcastically.

She pouted.

"That's why..." Bakugou started, slowly realizing everything now. She had wanted to show him the bungalow that she purchased for him so much. She was just excited. Nothing was her fault. It was all his. He almost choked her. He didn't understand her. He wasn't there when she needed him the most. He let her go. He tried to stop loving her.