[26] unzip

[WARNING: SMUT AHEAD💛]

"w-wait!" F/n held katsuki's hand, squeezing it, not wanting to look at the burned agency. It was hers once. "can we come tomorrow?"

He sighed, "F/n, you know that anytime there could be an attack. This is important. And trust me, you can face this."

She took a deep breath, trying to compose herself, deciding that she would go in. What was the worst that could happen?

Burned. Ashes. Papers. Her torn costumes. Office. Tears filled her eyes. "People are so harsh..." she mumbled. "Why are they so harsh?"
Bakugou glanced at her as he studied the place, calculating his approval of the place while he kissed on the top of her head. "You're doing good," he murmured softly.

She gazed all over the place, and then looked at her, once, office. "I want to rebuild, make it our hideout." She nodded, "let's do it. Let's bring everyone here and plan what to do next with villains."

Bakugou smiled at her simply as he nodded.
"You want to say something else, don't you?" He said with a knowing gaze.

F/n glanced at him, and then nodded after a second, "yeah. I want to open some kind of therapy here after we finish the villains." As she said this, her boyfriend's chest filled with pride. She was dreaming again.
"What kind of therapy?" He asked, his eyes gleamed with interest.

"Music? Art? Writing? I don't know yet."

"Why not all?" He raised his eyebrows, and she gazed at him, and smiled instantly, knowing that his support was there.
Then her smile turned sad, "how could I ever slap you? I'm so sorry, katsuki." She stepped closer to him, kissing him on the lips softly, whispering against his lips, "Sorry."

His eyebrows furrowed, getting somewhat angry when she kept apologizing again and again. One more sorry and that was the last straw.

"Sor-" she couldn't finish when she was slammed by the nearby wall, as he kissed her roughly. "Mmh."

He opened his eyes slightly to look at her eyes shut, and her enjoying it. His eyes, too, closed as he held her tightly, pressing into her. He felt that familiar warmth and her scent that he knew so well, calming him down.

His lips moved to her neck, licking and softly biting the soft flesh. He felt how her breath caught, how she shivered, and that turned him on.

She pushed his chest, lightly, "w-wait, not here."

He sighed, and then smirked when she saw how red she was, her body was radiating heat.

Katsuki's breath became heavier. He groaned, and his hands slid down to her waist and pushed her up against the wall. His lips traveled along her neck.

He leaned his head back and growled, making her heart race faster.
"I'm gonna eat you alive," he growled again.

"But not here, right?" Her voice was one with pleasure too, but she was looking around, paranoid, what if someone sees them.

Still keeping her against the wall with one hand, he reached his hand lower, caressing her soft skin under her clothes, making her breath hitch.
"you wanted to say sorry, right? Then you should do it the right way." He spoke in a low voice.

Katsuki was enjoying making her embarrassed, wanting to take this situation as far as possible. He slowly moved his hand down to her stomach, stroking her, and looking up to her face to see how cute she looked right now.

"What should I do?" She whispered softly.

Bakugou smirked, "On your knees. Now."

"Here?" She gasped.

"Are you sorry or not, pretty?"
Katsuki's voice was low, almost dangerous. He moved his body closer to hers, wanting to make her tremble.

"I am," she said, her voice breathy.

"I promise no one will see us. So get on your knees, f/n, do what I say." He smiled, stroking her cheeks, "or did you forget how I used to fuck you before everything?"

She blushed harder, her eyes widening. Yeah, they were pretty freaky. She remembered everything, of course.

"I remember."

"Good. Kneel. Now. I won't say it again." He whispered.
His words made her heart tremble even more. She looked into his eyes, and then she got on her knees. The way he was looking at her was making her want to be punished.

"Unzip my jeans." He directed.

"Okay" she whispered softly. She got on her knees and moved her hands to unfasten his jeans. Her heart was beating so fast, but that was only making her more excited.

The bulge was evident and it hit her face when he took himself out. Hard. Huge. She could never get used to his size. She looked up at him with pretty eyes and parted lips, making him groan with need, "Show me how sorry you are."

Her hands found their way to his cock as she stroked it slowly. He looked down at her, breathing heavily. One thing about F/n, no matter whatbshe was doing she always looked amazing, and innocent. He moaned, when her lips touched it. His hands went down to her hair. She took him in her mouth, and instantly gagged when he pushed her further.

He groaned, growled, and snarled, in heaven. His gaze was down as he moaned. So fucking hot.
It was incredibly hot.

He finished inside her mouth and told her to swallow it. And she did. "Good girl."

She coughed, and he went down on his knees to kiss her on the lips tenderly.

"Let's take this to the car." He said, picking her up in his arms.