[28] hacked

Bakugou sighed in relief, but his jaw clenched again, "I get that I am still being impulsive but I really want to let out my anger by doing this."

She rolled her eyes, and then stood on her tiptoes to kiss him on lips softly to calm him down. She pulled back, looking into how his gaze instantly softened up.

"That was enough to make you feel better, y'know." She smiled widely. "Okay, you're gonna be proud of me, you know what I just studied." She said, intertwining their hands together as they walked out of the building.

"You studied?" Bakugou raised his eyebrows.

She furrowed her brows, "yes, I did. I do study, okay?"

"Don't remember you doing that in high school." He had a faint smile on clearly, teasing her.

"Fine, then!'" she puckered her lips in anger, "I won't tell you now. And It was for your benefit Mr. Big-angry-explosion-man."

Bakugou's teasing grin widened as he walked alongside F/n, their hands intertwined. "Oh, Mr. Big-angry-explosion-man appreciates the effort, Ms. I-study-now-and-won't-tell-you."

She glared at him, "Stop. Teasing. Me."

"Never." He smirked, "okay, tell me what you studied."

She pouted but started, "When you let your anger out, it has a great chance of increasing it rather than making you calm. So by making out, you'll only increase it, because you're angry."

He tilted his head, unlocking the car "Yeah, but you like me angry. And I am directing it in a healthy way, not by going off and murdering someone, right?"

F/n sighed, giving Bakugou an exasperated look. "You always find a way to turn everything into your advantage, don't you?"
He shrugged, a confident smirk on his face. "Just stating the facts, sweetheart. Now, let's head home and figure out our next move."

She gasped, "You called me sweetheart! You never call me that. Wasn't it too cringey for you?" She said with her eyes lit up, and a wide smile on her face, as she sat in the car.

He rolled his eyes, but there was a subtle warmth in his expression. "Don't get used to it. I just said it, alright?" He started the car.

"But didn't you hate it when I called you that?" She asked, her eyes on his driving figure.

"Yeah, so what? You've calling me that for more than six years now. It was bound to happen." He shook his head, glancing at her.

"Well, whatever, I'm going to call you just that, my sweeeetheart."

"You can never call me by my name, can you?" He tittered.

"Never." She grinned at him.

These were some of the beautiful moments that made both of their hearts melt, and flutter in love.
Bakugou's heart was racing, it was warm, there were dragons erupting in his stomach, it was magical in this simple moment, where he was driving, and she was just existing with him, stealing glances at him, humming some tunes.
His lips curved up in a small, soft smile, unknowingly. He wanted this forever with her. He wanted her to be his forever.

F/n squinted her eyes, "tell me, why are you smiling to yourself?"

"Just decided something." He replied.

Her eyebrows pinched up, "what is it that you decided?"

His mouth opened, and then it closed again, and he shook his head as he glanced at her, "I want to fuck the living hell out of you."

Her eyes widened, "what? Not again. What are you? A pervert?"

He smirked, and parked the car. "You never know." Saying, he got out of the car with F/n.

"You're creeping me out, Katsuki!" She yelled, as he picked her up, kissing her all over the face. She laughed out loud as she was tickled mercilessly, now on the couch.

Meanwhile, his heart swelled up, hearing her laughs. He truly loved her. The tickles stopped, making f/n looking up at him.

"I love you." He said, serious, staring into her starry eyes.

Her face lit up, a grin slowly widening on her face, as she stared into his crimson ones, "I love you."

And their lips met in a kiss, slow, and full of love and healing.

The next day, was the shifting day. And the basement of f/n's building was almost ready with all of the furniture by the help of quirks. This was all done, without telling anyone, because obviously they had to keep a low profile.

F/n slurped from her juice box, staring at Deku and Ochako, nervously sweating and talking to each other, throwing nervous glances at her.
She furrowed her brows, puzzled as she sat down on her desk when Izuku and Uraraka approached her.

"Hey..." Ochako said nervously, having had lost touch with f/n, or having cutting f/n off, it sure was awkward.

F/n smiled softly, "hi"

The girl's eyes widened. Her response shocked her. She replied so sweetly.

Midoriya sighed, as the ochako just stared at f/n in shock who again slurped from her juice box. He began, "she wanted apologize."

"It's okay. It's a bad time for-"

"I am so sorry!" Uraraka blurted out. "oh, I'm so sorry," she held f/n's hand, catching the latter off guard. "For not being there with you, for leaving you all alone. For blaming you. And having the audacity to call myself your friend."

F/n smiled sadly, "You were injured. And nothing was my fault, yes. But it wasn't yours either for blaming me, and not being there, or leaving me all alone. I am happy now."

Ochako teared up, and smiled back, "Thank you. I hope we can be friends again."

Izuku grinned as f/n said, "who says we aren't friends?" But as she said those words, something of being called 'disgusting' by her earlier girlfriends, she pursed his lips, averting her gaze, "yes, it's gonna take time." She replied with the truth.

Ochako nodded,"of course. I just want you to know that you're amazing and strong. And here's the card to our wedding which keeps being postponed." She chuckled, her mood lightening, handing her the card.

"Oh, yeah, it's been almost two years since I proposed to her, and we still haven't gotten married." Izuku huffed.

F/n chuckled, "Congratulations, you two! I am sure your marriage is just searching for the perfect time to get married."

"I sure hope so!" Ochako looked at her fiancé lovingly.

F/n's computer made a weird whirring sound, making her immediately turn to it.

It was hacked.