[09] the video

Bakugou pulled back from the kiss just to peck you again.

He smiled, "Even?" He whispered and pulled you closer to him and stroked your head. "Maybe It's not all your fault. I am sorry for leaving you, it was just a small mistake we made." Whispering, he hugged her. "I'll be with you."

He drifted off to dreamland.

F/n woke up in Bakugou's arms. Her eyes widened and tears welled up. He had helped her. He had calmed her down. She sniffled, snuggling closer, enjoying the warmth while she could.
Thank you. I love you.

"Awake?"

She jolted and looked up into his crimson eyes. "Ye-yes...Thank you for helping me." She gave him a small smile, almost unnoticeable.

"Whatever." He mumbled, hugging her angrily. Her breath hitched. "B-Bakugou? Y-you are hugging m-me instead of the p-pillow." She meekly let out the words.

Bakugou breathed out, "it's your dumb ass I wanna hug not the pillow." He muttered sleepily in his raspy voice.

"Huh?" Very confused. Very very very confused, she was.

"It wasn't your fau- Wait what's the time!?" He said, pulling back slightly.

"It's 7 a.m. We have only have half an hour to get ready."

"Right. Fuck! I don't want to get up." He hugged her closer, causing her goggle eyes to stare at him, shocked. "Let's go n get ready."

"Okay...I-" he cut her off by kissing her forehead. "Let's make you a new hero costume too." He said and rushed to the bathroom, stripping out of his grey pants on the way.

F/n's eyes widened, she blushed profusely, seeing him in his underwear as slammed the door of the washroom. What is happening? Am in a dream? Feels too real. I like it...He kissed my forehead. She thought a beautiful smile adoring her face. But this is not a dream then why is he making my heart flutter all the time?

Soon after, she took a bath and ate breakfast which he forced down her throat. Now were they were ready to go.

"Kaachan! I have to tell you something!!" Izuku barged in the office where Bakugou and f/n were discussing about the case.

He came in and glared at the girl sitting in front of Bakugou.
"What do you want- Weird hair!? Why are you here?" He grunted, leaning back on his chair. His eyes widened, when Kirishima used his quirk and punched F/n causing her to land far away.

Bakugou's hand shot out explosions at the redhead, growling at him. "HOW DARE YOU!?"

"Kaachan, wait! You have to see this, first!"

"GET LOST BOTH OF YOU." He was about use his quirk again and explode at him but F/n manipulated it and came in between them.

"W-wait!" She cried out, tears in her eyes.

Kirishima scoffed, "stop acting like you actually care about us! About Bakugou!"

Meanwhile, Midoriya connected his phone to the projector there and played a certain video.

Bakugou looked daggers and snapped his head towards where the video was playing. F/n's eyes widened, her tears dropped as she watched the video. Her cheek, lips and arm, bled making her cry even more.

She glanced at Bakugou, he looked so broken.

In the video, f/n was making out with someone. It was yesterday, the time of the party. Someone was recording this. Then she went to Bakugou and started the drama indicating that she doesn't love Bakugou and is just using for attention. She's faking it.