[23] she's making up for it

Warning: SMUT AHEAD

F/n was blushing profusely, losing her mind. It had been so long that she now had doubts if she wanted to do this. All the doubts, however, vanished when Katsuki flipped her over.

"Hi, baby?" He whispered in my ear, pressing his hard on my ass, as he pulled me on his chest. "Do you want this?" His rough hands cupped her cheeks as he made her look in the mirror.

F/n shivered under his intense crimson gaze, and nodded.

"That's my girl," He smirked, and spanked her from behind, making her moan.

"Katsuki...you have to be gentle for now." She quipped, turning around, and matching his lustful gaze.

He grumbled, "Fine. I'll try. But don't expect me to be gentle every time." He pulled her closer and kissed her shoulder, moving up her neck, leaving sweet wet kisses everywhere. F/n was extremely sensitive, she bit her lip to eat her moans but a long sound was dragged out from her when katsuki pried his thumb in her mouth.

"Don't hide those pretty moans, f/n. You'll make me angry." He growled as he looked down at her, and almost fucked her right there then. She looked so pretty sucking his thumb while looking up at him.

He smirked, "Fuck, baby, I missed this." He moved down to kiss her on the lips. F/n instantly kissed him back, pulling his collar as they both plop down on the bed. Tenderly, Katsuki, keeping in mind to be gentle, traced his lips down her clothed breasts, teasing her as he moved down to her pyjamas finally. He removed those pyjamas, making her shy away from him for a moment.

"Look at me." He ordered.

She gazed at him, finding him in between her legs as she bit down lightly at her clit and she almost screamed, "Ahhhh! Katsuki."

He grunted, eating her out, his own hard on pressing on his pants like about to make a holr through his pants. He tasted her, running his tongue skillfully making her go insane.

Tears of pleasure fell down her cheeks, as he arched her back about to cum, real soon.

"K-Katsuki...'m close..."

He didn't respond he just sucked harder until she came on his face. He smirked and pulled himself off and hovered above her fucked-out face.

"Oh, you're a mess." He chuckled darkly.

"'cause of you." She pouted slightly as he wiped her cheeks.

"Hell, yes, 'cause of me." He kissed her tears away.

He removed his pants while she caught her breath.

"Tongue out."

He gently spit in her mouth and her heartbeat quickened.

"Swallow."

As she swallowed, blushing profusely at this, she felt him making his way inside her.

"Katsuki!" She screamed, as he stretched her. "B-Big."

He bottomed out finally after moans, and screaming, and her soft cries, gently kissing her on the forehead, and lips.

She was an absolute mess, crying and letting out broken moans as he slowly pumped his hot cock in her tight hole.

Her cheeks flared, she loved when he called her nicknames. But when he moans out her name, she can't help the butterflies that break out. She missed this, she missed him.

"F/n...ah...such a good girl."

He slowly went in and out, kissing her neck, making her moan, whispering praises in her ear.

"This is me being gentle." He said, kissing her lips. "And look at you so fucked out."

"I love you, katsuki, so much." She moaned out, making him stop and look at her. He smiled widely and kissed her sensually as he moved his fingers down to stimulate her clit.

"Ah suki!" She moaned loudly.

"I love you too, f/n, so much." He controlled himself from slamming inside her. He was in ecstasy.

F/n's body jolted, as she cried out his name, creaming his cock. Soon after, a groan of her name was released by Katsuki as she moaned once again. Bakugou moved out and came outside on her body, ropes of cum shooting on her breasts.

Bakugou carefully cradled her in his strong arms, feeling the steady rise and fall of her chest against him. The aftermath of their passionate encounter left them both breathless, and the room was filled with a comforting warmth that only heightened the intimacy between them.

"You alright, dumbass?" Bakugou's voice was surprisingly soft, a stark contrast to his usual fiery demeanor. He gently placed a kiss on her forehead, his concern evident in the subtle touch.

F/n nodded, her eyes filled with a mix of contentment and admiration. "Yeah, Katsuki. You always surprise me with how caring you can be."

He snorted but didn't deny it, opting instead to press a tender kiss to her forehead. "Don't go telling everyone about this side of me, got it?"

She chuckled, finding comfort in the playful banter. "Your secret's safe with me, Katsuki."

He chuckled back as he cleaned her body with a wet towel.

Bakugou continued to show his care as he cleaned her body with a wet towel, each stroke gentle yet purposeful. The room remained filled with a quiet intimacy, the air thick with a mix of lingering desire and the tender afterglow of their connection.

"Felt good, didn't it?" Bakugou remarked with a cocky grin, a hint of his usual arrogance creeping back in.

(f/n) smiled, enjoying the banter. "It always does when you're involved, Katsuki."

He shot her a smoldering look, his crimson eyes locking onto hers. "Damn right."

As he finished cleaning her up, Bakugou reached for a blanket, draping it over her form. He then settled down beside her, pulling her into his arms once again. The room, now dimly lit, became a sanctuary for the two of them-a place where vulnerabilities were shared and barriers were momentarily lowered.

"Goodnight, sweetheart!" She quipped, kissin him on the lips. Bakugou smirked against her lips, the warmth of their earlier encounter lingering in the air. "Goodnight, idiot," he retorted, returning the kiss with a mixture of intensity and a surprising sweetness.

"Sleep well, Katsuki," she whispered, nuzzling into his chest.

He tightened his hold, pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead. "You too, f/n."