[18] my strong woman

"We have to go, Dumbo, come on." Katsuki almost growled, he was losing his patience.

"I don't want to go." F/n spoke softly.

"F/n, love, please."

"Can't we go later? I want to sleep."

"No, we can't go later. The therapist doesn't wait, baby." Katsuki clutched his keys tighter not to burst out. They were already half an hour late to the appointment because of her arguing. "Please." He grumbled.

F/n pouted and yelled at him, "No!"

Bakugou lost it, his patience wearing thin. He walked to her, anger and worry evident in his eyes as he picked her up from bed, making her eyes widened, "wh-what?"

"Stop acting like a fucking brat and listen to me." He growled, staring right into her eyes with his crimson ones.

F/n blushed and squirmed in his hold.

Bakugou's grip tightened, his frustration evident. "I can't stand seeing you like this," he said, his voice low and intense. "You're stronger than this, and you know it. Now, get up, and let's go to the damn appointment. I won't let you keep hurting yourself like this."She looked into his eyes, seeing the concern and determination in them. His words struck a chord, and she felt a mix of embarrassment and gratitude.

"I... I'm sorry," she whispered, her defiance waning.His expression softened slightly, his grip loosening. "I'm not mad at you, idiot," he said, his tone gentler. "I just can't stand to see you suffer like this.

He gently cupped her cheeks as he sat her in the car and leaned down, all of a sudden, causing her breath to hitch, as he stared at her, fastening her belt.Her cheeks reddened again as he drove, his muscles flexing with every move he made, his eyes focused. And his face just so perfect.

As Bakugou focused on the road, his grip on the steering wheel tightened. He could feel her gaze on him and glanced at her briefly, catching her blushing. "What are you staring at, dumbass?" he grumbled, but there was a hint of a smirk on his lips.

"Nothing." She averted her gaze, and fidgeted with her hands nervously.

"Admiring me?"

"K-kind of. D-don't tease me, I'll kill you." She looked at him and then away from him.

Kill me? Bakugou thought, and in less than a second, his face had stretched into such a bright hopeful smile that she was coming back to him. Slowly. But back.

Bakugou couldn't resist the opportunity to tease her a little more. "Admiring my handsome face, huh?" he said, winking playfully. "Can't blame you, it's pretty unforgettable."

She rolled her eyes, trying to hide her smile. "U-Unforgettable is one way to put it," she retorted, trying to keep the conversation light.

He chuckled, his teasing tone persisting. "Well, you're lucky to have a front-row seat to this perfection," he said, flexing his muscles with mock arrogance.

She snorted, unable to hold back her laughter. "Modesty isn't your strong suit, is it?"

Bakugou grinned, enjoying her reaction. "Why be modest when you're dealing with greatness?" he replied, his smirk growing wider.

She shook her head, still laughing. "You're impossible, Katsuki."

"That's why you love me," he said, his tone laced with amusement.

She couldn't deny that, and her laughter bubbled up again. "Yeah, I guess I do," she admitted, her eyes softening as she looked at him.

Bakugou flashed her a genuine smile, his teasing demeanor giving way to affection. "Good," he said, his voice gentle. "Because I love you too, idiot."

After therapy, they went to Deku's place to talk about new league of villains. F/n was nervous to face them but she also wanted to do something for them because she felt guilty.

But Deku was the one who was rightly feeling guilty. He had thought so much about the way he treated f/n these past days, and how everyone treated her and he couldn't forgive himself. She was also a human. And they all had forgotten that.

"F/n, I... I'm sorry," Deku began, his voice heavy with regret. "I should've never treated you the way I did. We all should've been there for you."

"N-no. It was my-"

"It wasn't." Deku's steady voice and katsuki's raspy voice said in unison. "it wasn't your fault. It was just a bad bad day, that's all. And damn the human nature to blame another to deal with stuff. That's what we all did. For so long. And I am extremely sorry."

F/n's eyes watered and she leaned to katsuki's side and then soon, her head was hidden on his chest and she was crying silently.

Deku panicked and tried to say something before katsuki stopped him and mouthed, "it's good that she cries so shut the fuck up."

Deku fell silent, his guilt weighing heavily on him as he watched F/n cry in Katsuki's arms. Katsuki's grip around her tightened, offering her comfort and assurance. After a moment, F/n pulled away from Katsuki, wiping her tears with the back of her hand. She took a deep breath, trying to steady her emotions."I appreciate your apology, Deku," she said, her voice slightly shaky but determined. "But now, we need to focus on stopping this new league of villains. I want to help, and I want to make things right."Deku nodded, his determination matching hers. "You're right, F/n. We all need to work together to put an end to this threat. And I promise, we won't make the same mistakes again. We'll have your back, just like we should have from the start."

She looked back at Katsuki who gave her a small, almost unnoticeable smile, and as she averted her gaze to Deku who was sorting some papers, he whispered in her ear, "my strong woman."

F/n felt her cheeks burn at Katsuki's words, his whispered affirmation filling her with warmth and strength. His breath tickled her ear for a while before disappearing.

"So we have to find who they are and their weaknesses." F/n concluded.

"Yes. That is right. Great job, f/n chan." Deku smiled.

Chan? Her eyes watered again. It had been a long time since she heard that.

"Then forward all the details to me, and we'll get to wo-" his words were cut off when his girl's head slammed onto his chest, and tears fell down her cheeks wetting his shirt.

"I'm sorry," she whispered between her sobs, her voice choked with emotion.

"Don't apologize," Katsuki said, his tone firm yet gentle. "Let it out. Deku also doesn't mind it." He shot a stare at izuku.