[11] strawberry and vanilla

Bakugou opened his eyes to see F/n curled up like a baby on his chest. Once again, he slept peacefully, this time noticing it. A sigh of relief escaped his lips, knowing it was you made him sleep without even trying.
He got up, kissing your bruised hand.

"Waffles with strawberry ice cream are the best! Can't you make it everyday, sweetheart?" He remembered your whining back then, as he made your breakfast.

His raspy voice hummed as he decorated the table with waffles. He had to order the icecream though, it would take time if he had to make one himself.
He went to check on F/n. She would be confused if she woke up.
And she was, he leaned against the door with his arms crossed, watching her. Her eyes were wide and bemused as she stared at him. She tilted her head and was about to speak. But when he started walking to her. She shut her mouth again. He once again shocked her as he picked her up, bridal style, taking her to the washroom. He sat her on the slab and looked at her. She was about to say something again but when he moved she closed her mouth again.

He unwrapped the bloody bandages off her hands as she stared at his handsome face.

"Hurts?" He asked, his morning voice more deep and raspy as he met her eyes.

"A bit, ye-yeah." She said, honestly right away averting her gaze.

Her breath hitched when he took her hands in his.

"This gonna hurt very bad, bite my shoulder if it does."

"It's g-gonna hurt you tho-" He cut her off. "Sh. Do it." He was about clean her hands but stopped when she let out some words.
"W-wait! W-why? Why are you with me?" Her eyes filled with tears as she softly said, her voice cracking.

"Because...what do you think?" He raised his eyebrows.

"B-because of the mission, but Br- Midoryia said that he would talk with all might to replace me-"

"Damn that Deku!" He growled, startling her. "Also we don't have missions. I quit the job."

Her eyes widened, "WHAT?! But you love t
The job! Why did you leave it? Did they something to you! Are you alright? Are they blaming you with something? What happened, Ka- Bakugou?"

"It's Katsuki to you." He stared in her eyes, sternly waiting for her to call his name. It shocked her again. Why was he giving her so many surprises? What happened?

"Katsuki..." She whispered, "Are you alright? They didn't hurt you, did they?" She said softly, her eyes still trying to hold her tears back.

"No. They hurt someone very fucking special to me."

She gasped. "Is Kirishima okay? Or is it your parents um...friends?"

His heart clenched. "Damn it." He sighed. "K-kirishima! It's him! So don't think nonsense." He glared at her. Its you idiot! Get the hint! Do you want to make me say it! Damn it!

She nodded reluctantly.

"I-is he o-okay?"

"He's fine!"

"But uh- aren't you angry with me or upset? T-T-The vi-video-"

"There's no way someone as ugly as you could kiss someone and they'd happily accept it!" He scoffed. Both their heart clenched. I always say thing the rudest way possible! He mused angry at himself.

"Uhm... In short, I believe you wouldn't do it. I almost believed the fucking video but I know you."

Her head snapped to him. A gush happiness blew throw her, she was so grateful that he believed her.

"Thank you so much!" She almost hugged him but stopped in between.

"Yeah...now shut up and follow what I told you or do you think I'm a weak thing that can't handle a bite!?" He snapped.

She didn't say anything but put her head on his shoulder, breathing out softly ready for the pain.

She winced when the cold water touched her hands, cleaning the wounds.
And now came the worst part, antiseptic! It stung a lot. She hated it.

"Ahh" she yelped when he sprayed it in her palms.

"Don't be an idiot. Bite if it hurts, it'll hurt less."

He sprayed it again causing her to bite his shoulder. He didn't even wince and continued doing he was doing. He knew it stung a lot and she hated it. She could never manipulate her own pain so her quirk didn't matter in this.

The process was done. She stopped and looked down at her hands which were bandaged again now.

"W-why did you t-take me with you?"

"You had nowhere to go, that's why!" He grunted. Because I love you! Get the idea! He thought and picked her up again, this time his hand touched her bare thigh.
This caramel scented Comfortable clothes you were wearing were Bakugou's and you wearing just a hoodie with you undergarments, no pants. You blushed.

"Y-you changed my clothes!?"

"Hm... I have seen you naked anyways." She reddened looking down. "Plus I didn't want your dirty clothes make my bed dirty."

"O-oh but you shouldn't have..." She mumbled, embarrassed.

"What's done is done! There was nothing for you to hide when I've kissed every single part of your body."

She hid her face, embarrassed to death.

The bell rang as he took her downstairs to the kitchen. Her eyes lit up, "Waffles." She whispered. He unknowingly smirked proudly and left to open the door as soon as he sat her on the chair.

She stared at his muscles and veiny hands as he scooped the strawberry icecream and vanilla icecream and put it on the waffles.

Why vanilla too in my plate? Are we going to eat from one plate?!! She blushed at her wild guess.

"Come here!" He ordered her causing her to jolt up from her thoughts and run to living room.
He switched on the TV and patted his laps with one hand whilst his other hand held the waffle plate. The plate had waffle for two people. Her guess was right,
her eyes widened.

"Sit."

"Eh? O-on your laps?"

"How else am I gonna feed you dumbass? It's going to be comfortable that way! Plus I don't think you can handle eating yourself." He gazed at your hands.

Dumbass...? Maybe it slipped out of his mouth.

She hesitatingly sat on his laps. He plopped her down making her breath hitch. The warm feeling melted her again as she sniffed the caramel smell.

"Such a dog you are." He recoiled at you sniffing his scent. You blushed and sat there comfortably.

"Am I heavy?"

"Shut up, you aren't." He shoved a strawberry waffle in her mouth. She hummed in delight, licking her lips, while watching Netflix. He ate and made you eat too.
He looked at you who leaned on his chest unknowingly. Last piece of waffle came to your mouth. You took the bite, your tip of the nose getting messy with the icecream. He internally chuckled when her eyes looked at her nose. He wiped it and licked it causing her heart to race.