[30] twins?

"Did you guys get the location?" Bakugou entered, and asked right away.

F/n's eyes shot at him, and immediately furrowed in concern, "Are you okay?" She asked, as he walked to her, "I heard there was a fight- your arm is bleeding!" She said as he fully came into view.

"Just a scratch, dumbass." He sighed and leaned down, pecking her on the cheek.

"get it treated." she frowned.

Bakugou nodded, "Yes, yes. Where are you on your job?"

"We are still figuring out the location."

Jirou chimed, typing away, "This is proving to be extra difficult. Something's blocking something. Ugh!" She let out, frustrated, making f/n purse her lips and look back at Bakugou, "have to get back to work to get the location," She pouted.

"Go on. Inform us right away when you get something." He leaned down again, looking at the computer, then looking at her.

She blushed slightly at the closeness as she glanced at him, and saw him giving her a small smile. Her heart fluttered, and he gave a quick peck to her on the lips, "Bye, love," He whispered.
She nodded with a smile, "Get it treated right now, okay?"

He nodded, and left her to work with Jirou.

"So how is getting back together with that hothead?" Jirou resumed.

"Good," She simply said, searching for the names, "we don't know anything." she mumbled to herself. "I am going to step out for a second." She said.

"Okay." She replied.

She left the building, and thought about the past fight of this Villain's brother. His surname: no idea. Name: unknown. Number? Nope. Face? Oh. YES.
She rushed back inside, getting a piece of paper and a pencil. Now, she wasn't good at drawing but her quirk was. She closed my eyes, and used her quirk to manipulate the pencil and draw the sketch of the guy.

And five minutes later there it was. He was dead, but there was a possibility that they are twins. She really hoped they are identical twins.

She slammed the paper on the desk, "Jirou, if this guy is seen between the date 15th of November and Today's date, we found our villain." she explained to her, the whole story of how she knew this.

Jirou stared at her, impressed. "Good, there's a possibility. Let's go with this possibility."

"Yes." she smiled widely, "let's get to work." They hacked all the security cameras, and put the hacking team on this mission too.

F/n and Jirou worked tirelessly, analyzing surveillance footage and coordinating with the hacking team. The minutes felt like hours as they dug into every lead.

Finally, a breakthrough came when they identified a suspicious figure resembling the sketch near the reported incidents.

"So they are twins, not identical but still" F/n nodded, talking to jirou who smiled and informed others.

"There's a huge possibility that this is our guy." She said, and Bakugou nodded, questioning, "Where does he go frequently and where has he been recently?"

"He has been seen near this building, and he has been careful at times, avoiding cameras and all after his brother's death." F/n explained, pointing to the screen. "And he goes to this police station often."

Izuku's eyebrows furrowed, "police station? Weird. Maybe in this police station, he has an informant."

"A mole in the police organisation. Sounds plausible." Todoroki nodded.

Kirishima began, "Me and Kaminari can go there right now. Can you tell us which police station and what officer he is talking to?"

F/n quickly provided the details of the police station and the officer the suspicious figure had been in contact with. Kirishima and Kaminari, geared up for the task.

"We'll check it out and see if we can gather any information. Stay alert here," Kirishima said, gripping his gauntlets.

As they left, Bakugou turned to F/n. "Good job figuring this out." He patted her on the head, making her heart melt, and smiled widely him.

"Do you have to go anywhere now?" She asked him.

"No," he replied, "got three to four trainees all over. I wait until they inform me."

"Then, stay, and help me figure out this guy's name and number and then we will have his location." She plopped her head down on his shoulder.

"Yes. Well," Bakugou began, and he didn't stop until he figured everything out with F/n, "Here, take this picture from the security camera, if put it in this application, we have his ID."

She looked at him with wide eyes, "Why- How?" The number, and name were both available now.

"What can I say, baby, I am a genius." He smirked, and was then interrupted by a call. He growled something into the phone, and turned towards f/n, "someone's attacking the Wiz mall area, gotta go." He said, rushing outside as he put on his bomb gauntlets/sleeves.

"Be careful!" She quipped.

"The hothead is a genius." Jirou nodded, already searching for the location from his number.

F/n chuckled slightly and nodded, her mind racing with thoughts. "We have to piece together everything - his motives, connections, and any potential allies. We're close to uncovering the truth."

"We are." With a swift nod, they both got to work.

After a while, Kirishima and Kaminari returned horrified looks on their faces.

"What happened?" F/n asked, her heart pounding.

Kirishima hesitated before explaining, "We found the police officer he's been in contact with. Turns out, he's not just an informant. He's been supplying him with classified information. He's in the interrogation room, locked in a quirk-less space but he has already done the deed."

Jirou's eyes widened. "A corrupt officer? This complicates things."

Kaminari added, "And it seems like the villain got wind of our investigation. He left a message at the mall - a challenge for Bakugou."

F/n's heart stopped, a knot of worry and anxiety tightening in her chest, "what does that mean?" My eyes widened, as I figured it all out right away, "oh, no, oh, no," She stood up, abruptly wearing her jacket, "remember when the villain said he's targeting us one by one. His first target is bakugou. We have to reach there right now!"