The shocking past

After the adventure experience or better horrible experience the girls were now sleeping peacefully still hugging the boys like a koala while on the other hand the guys were having a very serious discussion going on..

Their car btw👇👇

Jk- So what to do with the guys to make them reveal YG's location??????It was the biggest question in the mind of all the boys right now

It was the biggest question in the mind of all the boys right now...

After thinking for some good time...
RM- Just torturing them won't do because they are also mafia's.....We need to find their weakness..
Suga- Jimin you are going to find each and detail about them okk...

Jimin- I knew it was coming so I already found each and every detail about them..
V- Ohkk spill the tea..

Jimin- They do not have a simple background infact I would say a really complicated one...
Jhope- Okkk start..
He said as all the boys got curious about what is soo complicated In their past..

So Jimin proudly took out a file from a bag no one noticed before and as if V's soul came in him he dramatically started telling the story..

Jimin- They had quite a normal childhood to begin with till they were 14, after that things changed they grew cold and are now over here...

Jk- Woahh hyung you could be a really good speaker..
Jimin- You think soo???
He asked excitedly
Suga- Continue please..

Jimin- Yeahh, soo these guys did not knew each other from childhood but life had other plans for them...

V- Andd???
Jimin- When the guys turned 14 they were kidnapped by a child trafficking group and were sold to the same person who used to abuse them..

RM- Okk what next???
Jimin- The guys were really scared, it continued till 5 years but then one day he went overboard and tried to kill Bambam, unable to think properly the first thing that came in Jackson's mind who was watching all this was to save his friends and as a result he killed his..

All of them ran away from their and started doing illegal things...but there is one more really really important thing to note over here is...
They joined mafia to kill the child trafficker who is none other than YG but at that time he used to work with our parents who ofcourse did not knew that he was doing these things behind their back....

After some time our parents got to know about all his wrong doings and were about to expose him that was when he murdered our parents...
In short we have the same target....

RM- But they are currently working for YG how is that possible??
Jimin- That is because they have no information about the child trafficker and believed YG who gave them the hope to find him..