14

As I made my way into my house with Hayden I was very confused as to why Namjoon would say that. Why did he care of Hayden and I kissed again? It didn't concern him at all.

I know it probably meant nothing but to me it meant everything.

Why did namjoon care about what I do and who I did it with all of a sudden? He never had before. It definitely wasn't adding up and I had no idea what to think.

"So, what do you want to do?" Hayden asked as he set his bag down on the floor and took a seat on my bed.

I took a seat in my chair as I turned to face him. "I'm not sure. Whatever you want to do is fine with me." I respond then wait for his response.

Hayden stared over at me for a moment before he spoke. "I have a question, if you don't mind." He says, averting his gaze after he spoke.

"What is it?" I ask, worried he would bring up the kiss.

"Is there something going on between you and Namjoon? I know he's your best friend's brother but I don't know...It just seems like there's some weird tension so I was just curious." He says. His words shocked me.

"Of course there's nothing going on. What would make you think that?" I stamper, knowing he could see my demenor change.

"I don't know I just sensed some weird vibe between the two of you. I couldn't put my finger on it. I figured either you liked him or he liked you." Hayden says and my eyes widened a bit.

"He would never like me. It isn't like that."

Hayden looked as if he were going to say something but then he stopped. The room was silent and an awkward tension filled the air.

I glanced over at him before I cleared my throat to speak. "Why do you ask anyway?" I say, not exactly sure why it would have mattered regardless.

"I thought it was pretty obvious when I had kisssed you but I like you, Y/n. It's okay if you don't feel the same way, I figured you didn't." Hayden says as I stare at him shocked.

Of course I had already assumed this but to hear it said out loud was quite a shock to me. I hadn't expected him to say it so suddenly.

When I didn't say anything Hayden sighed. "It's okay to tell me the truth. I won't get upset. I still want to be your friend regardless."

I finally managed to speak, feeling sorry I couldn't give him the answer that he wanted.

"I like someone else, I'm sorry."

Hayden pulled his lips in before he stood up. "It's okay, I understand. I should go." He says as he grabs his bag, slinging it over his shoulder.

"Are you sure? You just got here." I say, feeling bad instantly. "Yeah, It's alright. I'll see you tomorrow, have a good night." Hayden says before he dissapears.

As soon as I hear the front door shut I let out a sigh and fall into my bed. I felt awful but what could I do? I didn't want to lead him on when I knew damn well I still had this hopless crush on Namjoon.

This definetly wasn't a good situation. My new friend having a crush on me while I like someone else. It's messy and complicated.

Sighing, I lean back in the bed and stare up at the ceiling. I didn't know where to go from here. Hayden's words kept playing in my head.

Why would he think Namjoon liked me of all people? Where did he even get that so called vibe he thought he felt.

Namjoon has never once showed signs of liking me, it just wasn't possible. He was into Brittany from what I knew. To him, I was just his sister's annoying friend, nothing more.

At least that I knew of...

_____

Namjoon's POV-

I groaned as I tossed and turned in my bed. I was trying to sleep and failing miserably as I couldn't stop my brain from going to the instant thought of what the hell Hayden and Y/n may have done.

Hanging out all alone in her room and after they kissed. Anything was possible and my imagination  was going crazy.

For all I knew they were all cuddled up making out or worse. I didn't even want to think about it.

Groaning, I sat up, running my fingers through my hair with a sigh. There was no way I was going to be able to sleep with my mind racing like this. It wasn't gonna happen.

I reach over for my phone only to see a text message from Leah who was in the other room. I scoffed, knowing she was too lazy to just walk over and tell me instead.

Y/n is coming to stay the night tonight so you better leave us alone. K. ---LEAH

My eyes widened a bit as I read the text over and over. Y/n was coming over tonight? That meant that at least her and Hayden weren't together anymore so that made me relax a bit.

Now I just had to deal with y/n in person. I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold back. I knew Leah would kill me if she knew I liked y/n but at the same time, I didn't care.

I wasn't just going to wait around for Hayden or someone else to make a move and snatch her up.

I needed to make my move before anyone else got the chance to. I just wasn't sure how Y/n felt about me and I didn't want to make it weird.

Especially considering she's around all the time and I don't want it to be awkward. Plus if Leah finds out I'll never hear the end of it. I have to be careful with how I approach this.

Suddenly, the sound of the front door caught my attention and then I heard Y/n's voice as her and Leah made their way into Leah's bedroom and shut the door.

I sighed as I leaned back in my bed.

It was about to be a long ass night.