32 | THE END

Namjoon's eyes widened at my words as If he hasn't expected me to say it back.

"You do?" He finally asks, shocked. I couldn't help but to giggle a little.

"Of course I do. I've liked you for so damn long. You may think I'm the best thing that's ever happened to you but it's the other way around. I love you, Namjoon, I always have."

Namjoon doesn't say anything as he presses his lips to mine instantly, kissing me with so much love.

I kissed him back, feeling an overwhelming feeling of happiness.

When Namjoon pulled away, he gave me a small smile before he spoke, "Can I stay with you tonight?" He asks.

I smiled as I nodded. "I would love that."
...

After our date, Namjoon came back to my house, ready to stay the night. We didn't have school tomorrow so we could just stay up all night hanging out.

"I don't have anything for you to change into I hope you'll be okay." I say and Namjoon laughs. "No worries. I'm a guy after all, I don't sleep in much."

"Okay." I say as I slip off my pants and change into something more comfortable before I climb into my bed beside Namjoon.

"What do you want to do?" I then ask once I get comfortable. "Want me to be honest?" Namjoon says with a slight laugh and as soon as he laughed, I knew what he was going to say.

"Don't be a perv." I say as I hit his chest playfully. "Hey, it's not my fault you're hot." Namjoon says as he takes his hand and rests it on my upper thigh.

The feeling of his fingers on my bare skin made my stomach fill up with butterflies. Once he noticed I was looking at his hand, he slowly began to trail his fingers up and down my thigh slowly.

My breathing hitched as his hand came in between my legs, messing with the hem of my shorts. He moved slowly, as If waiting for me to tell him to stop.

I didn't.

Namjoon's eyes flicked up to mine as he slowly pushed his hand down my shorts, his slender fingers running slowly over the cloth of my underwear.

I shivered as he watched my reactions, enjoying every second of this. Just as he was about to push my underwear to the side, a knock on my bedroom door scared both of us, Namjoon pulling away quickly as he put distance between us.

"Yeah?" I ask after pulling the blanket up over me just to seem less weird. The door opened, revealing my mom.

"Hi sweetie, I didn't know you were here!" My mom says, her eyes instantly lighting up when she saw Namjoon there.

"Hi Ms L/N." Namjoon says happily as he flashes her a smile. I still felt flustered at what was about to happen but I had to act normal.

"Are you staying over? Y/n didn't mention that." My mom says as her eyes shift from Namjoon to me then back.

"Yeah, only if that's okay with you of course." Namjoon says and my mom smiles. "Of course it is!  Just no funny business."

My face heated instantly at her words. "Okay mom, go." I say, feeling embarrassed. She grinned as she waved her hands.

"Okay okay I get it. Have fun you two, but not too much fun." My mom says with a grin before she disappears from the room.

As soon as she left, I let out a small sigh and Namjoon laughed. "That was a close one." He says as he leans over, resting his head on my chest.

"That's what we get for you being a perv." I say jokingly and Namjoon chuckles as he twists his head so that his face in directly in my boobs as he stares up at me.

"It was worth it."

I laughed as I rested my hand onto of his head, running my fingers through his hair gently. He looked so cute as his eyes started to close.

"I love you." I say softly and my heart warms as I see him smile as he cuddles into my chest more. "I love you more."

Right now, everything felt absolutely perfect. I was so happy that my childhood crush had turned into my first love.

I was definitely excited to see where we would go next and for whatever the future had in store for us.

When I was younger and first met Namjoon I never would have thought we'd be laying here like this how we are now.

Life really works in mysterious ways sometimes and I couldn't be more grateful that this is where it had led me.

I was so happy in this moment I could barely contain my happiness. I hope I get to feel like this forever and ever.

I'm sure as long as I have Namjoon, I'll be happy.

What started as me liking my best friend's brother, ended in me falling in love and finding someone that makes me so damn happy.

I wouldn't want it any other way.

-------

A/n: There will be one more chapter; an Epilogue. Then it's done (':