21

Jay stared at me for a moment before he broke out into a fit of laughter. "Yeah right, good one." He says as he wipes the blood from his mouth then puts his cup to his lips to drink.

"I wasn't making a joke." I say seriously as I watch him in anger, my breathing still ridged from the fight.

Jay scoffed as he threw his cup down to the ground, his fists balling up as he took a step closer to me.

"That's too bad then, Isn't it? Looks like she already left with another guy, go figure, right?" Jay snorts as he pushes his finger into my chest. "Can't say I'm surprised you like someone like her. I'm sure she'll be the perfect little slut once you train her to be."

Jay's words made me see red as I snapped, my anger once again getting the better of me as I threw myself at him, the both of us falling to the ground as I threw punch after punch at him.

Just as fast as it happened, there was people pulling the two of us off of one another until we were completely held back, unable to get at each other.

"You're gonna wish you never did that, asshole." Jay says through gritted teeth as he breaks out of the grasp they had him in before he walks out.

I ignored the eyes of everyone around me as I stumbled forward, making my way out to my car, now pretty damn sobered up.

As soon as I got in my car, I leaned my head back and let out a long sigh. I was fucked. I didn't regret what I just did but now I was definitely never going to live it down. Jay and the others would make my life a living hell.

Not wanting to be here a single second longer, I carefully and slowly drove home, trying to be as safe as I could. (((((I DO NOT CONDONE DRUNK DRIVING BUT FOR THE STORY'S SAKE, THATS WHATS HAPPENING)))))

As soon as I got home, I quietly made my way inside and up to my room. Just as I went to enter my bedroom, I could hear the sound of crying from inside of Leah's room.

My chest sunk as I recognized who it was. I leaned against the wall as I listened to Leah trying to comfort Y/n, knowing this could have been avoided. I could have stopped this from happening...

Y/n is my girlfriend and I didn't even help her when she needed me the most. I was an awful person and Y/n didn't deserve that.

I nearly jumped when Leah's door opened suddenly, revealing Y/n. Her eyes instantly fell on me and just as fast as they did, she looked away.

"Y/n please, can we just talk?" I ask, not wanting her to think I didn't care about her a second longer.

"I think you should just leave me alone, okay. I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to do this anymore." Y/n says quietly as she looks at anything but me.

"Please, just come talk to me before you decide anything. I know you probably hate me right now and you have every right to but please, just talk to me. Let me explain." I say, trying to be quiet so that Leah wouldn't hear me.

Y/n let out a shaky sigh as she finally looked up at me. "I don't need you to explain. I already know exactly why you did what you did. You were to afraid of what your prick friends would think if you stepped in, so you didn't. You care more about what they think of you then of someone that should actually matter to you." Y/n says, nothing but sadness in her voice.

"Y/n..." Her eyes looked up to meet mine before she spoke again. "I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed. I really thought maybe you actually did like me but all you care about is being this person that you're not for these assholes that you won't even see once you graduate. I just thought you actually wanted to be with me but that's not the case...and it is what it is."

I tried to speak but I couldn't. Everything y/n said was true and knowing that she knew exactly how it was made me feel even worse.

Y/n turned her head towards the stairs before she headed down them, going straight into the bathroom. I sighed, knowing there was nothing else I could say or do right now.

Feeling even worse than I already had, I head to bed.

____

Y/N'S POV

As soon as I made my way into the bathroom, I broke down in tears again. Just seeing Namjoon and saying what I did, I just felt worse.

I had liked Namjoon for so long and even though I knew this is what he was doing all along, it still hurt.

He continues to act like someone he isn't for the approval of these douchebags who shouldn't have any effect on him.

As hurt as I was, I was more so disappointed. I knew Namjoon wasn't this awful guy he pretended to be, yet he still did and for what? For some mediocre piece of shit friends? It didn't make any sense to me.

I cleaned myself up and made my way back upstairs to Leah's room, glad that Namjoon was no longer standing there.

As soon as I opened the door I was faced with a whole different problem. Standing there with a look of shock on her face, was Leah.

Before I could say anything, she did, her words serious.

"What the fuck is going on between you and my brother?"