24

I was currently waiting for Namjoon to pick me up for school, which I was dreading going to, and I was stressing.

I had no idea how today was going to go and I just didn't even want to deal with it. If I saw Brittany and them I just knew there would be problems.

A honk from outside signaled that Namjoon was here so I headed outside to his car. As I got into his car I was greeted with a kiss.

"Ready?" He asks as he adjusts himself in his seat. "No but we don't have a choice." I say as I buckle up.

Namjoon doesn't say anything as he drives off, heading for our school. The car ride seemed so quick as we pulled into the school parking lot.

I got out of the car as I slung my bag over my shoulder and joined Namjoon's side. Without warning, Namjoon slips his hand in mine.

I don't say anything as I intertwined our fingers before we made our way inside. As soon as we made it through the doors, Jay and the others were leaned up right against the wall.

Namjoon ignored their presence as we walked right past them, hearing Jay make a snarky comment as a couple of the others laughed out loud.

"Let's stop by my locker then I'll walk you to class." Namjoon says as he smiles down at me. I nod as I trail behind him.

As soon as we get to his locker Namjoon stops abruptly, causing me to crash into his back. Before I even began to ask why he had stopped I looked up to see what he was staring at.

Namjoon's locker was covered in bright red paint that read, "Prick" In bold letters.

Namjoon didn't say anything as he let go of my hand and began to unlock his locker. I watched as he opened it, a bunch of liquid pouring out, red paint to be exact.

I stared in shock as the red paint coated everything in his locker, ruining all of his things. I didn't know what to say as Namjoon stared at the scene in front of him, not saying a word either.

"Oh, that's too bad huh." I hear and both Namjoon and I turn just as Jay and his friends walk up to us, smirks plastered on all of their faces.

"What the hell is your problem?" Namjoon says, his eyebrows furrowed in anger. "I don't have a problem, do you?" Jay chuckles as he turns to his friend who simply shakes his head. "What about you, do you have a problem?" Jay asks as he turns his head to look at me.

I didn't even have a chance to open my mouth as Namjoon spoke out, his voice full of anger. "Fuck you dude." Namjoon says as he slams his locker shut before stepping over to me.

"Hope the little bitch was worth it because we're just getting started." I hear Jay laugh and in one swift movement, Namjoon is in front of Jay, his fist swinging at his face.

The crack of his fist against Jay's cheek echoed throughout the hallway, catching everyone's attention.

Within seconds there was teachers rushing to try to break the two of them up. Both of them continued swinging, not caring about those interfering.

Once the teachers were finally able to break them apart, they were both being told that they'd have detention and to get to class.

Jay and the others walk off as Namjoon makes his way to me, his lip busted and bleeding. "Are you alright?" I ask as I reach up to touch his face, his cheeks red.

"I'll be okay. Let me walk you to class." Namjoon says as he grabs ahold of my hand and begins pulling me towards my first class room.

I let him pull me along, knowing he was still heated and I didn't want to upset him more by dragging it out.

Once we get outside of my class, Namjoon gives me a small smile before he speaks. "I would kiss you but I need to go clean this up." He says as he motions to the cut on his lip.

"It's okay, go. I'll see you later before you have to go into detention." I say and Namjoon nods before he heads off to the bathroom.

Sighing, I head into class and sink down in my chair. I hated Jay even more than I already had. He was so obnoxious and his actions were very uncalled for. He needed to grow up.

To be so angry at Namjoon simply because he didn't want to follow behind him like a lost puppy was absolutely ridiculous. All Jay wanted was people he called friends but he wasn't their friend at all, he just wanted people he could boss around.

It was pathetic and I don't see how they don't realize that and if they do, why they don't care. Letting the thought slip away, I turn my attention to the teacher, already dreading having to learn.

-----

NAMJOON'S POV

I stood in the bathroom staring at my reflection in the mirror, my lip completely busted. Jay had one hell of a right hook I'll tell you that.

I cleaned off all of the blood before I let out a sigh, leaning against the sink. I didn't plan on fighting with Jay like that but after he called Y/n a bitch I wasn't holding back.

He could do whatever he wanted to me but when he brought y/n into it, I wouldn't let that slide.

As I'm staring at my reflection, another pops up behind me.

The last person who was supposed to be in here right now,

Brittany.

"What are you doing in here?" I scoff as I turn around to face her. "I wanted to check on you after that fight and I was told you were in here."

I raise my eyebrows, knowing she was only doing this because of Jay. "Get out of here, alright." I say, not wanting to deal with her.

"Why are you so cold towards me, Joonie. We used to have so much fun." Brittany says with a frown.

"Used to, I'm with Y/n now." I remind her as I go to push past her, only to have her grab ahold of my arm.

"We can still have our fun baby, she doesn't have to know." Brittany says as she trails her hand down my arm slowly.

I grit my teeth as she then slides her hand down my chest.

"Let me show you what you're missing, love." She says as she slides down to her knees in front of me onto the nasty bathroom floor.

I look down at her before I take a step back. "Or," I start, watching as she looks at me with hopeful eyes.

"You can fuck off."