23

The next day when I woke up I mentally sighed. Everything that had happened yesterday was still very fresh in my mind and as much as I was dreading it, I knew I had to talk to Namjoon.

Knowing I shouldn't put it off any longer, I made my way to Namjoon's bedroom. I stopped outside of his door before taking in a breath. I wasn't prepared for this but it was now or never.

I knocked on the door then waited. After only a few seconds the door opened, revealing a very sleepy looking Namjoon. I then noticed a cut on his lip that shocked me. I hadn't noticed before and I wonder what happened.

"Hey." He says as he pulls in his bottom lip. He looked surprised to see me here. "Hey." I say, not meeting his eyes.

"Uh, what's up?" He asks, seeming to not know what to say to me. "I came to talk." I say and I see him shift from one side to the other. "Okay." He says calmly as he steps to the side to let me in.

As soon as I get into his room, he shuts the door behind him then walks over and sits down on the furthest side of his bed.

I don't bother looking up as I start to speak. "I already have the main idea of why you did what you did but I want to hear what you have to say." I say as I glance over at Namjoon who looked drained.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n. You're right. I was trying to make sure Jay and the others didn't say something. I was only thinking about what they thought and that shouldn't have happened. I feel horrible and If I could take it back I would. After you left, Jay and I got into a fight. I told him everything so I'm pretty sure my life will become a living hell come Monday. I deserve it though. I care about y/n and I should have done something. I'll never forgive myself for it and if you don't either I understand." Namjoon sighs.

"You and Jay fought?" I ask in shock. Namjoon sighed as he nodded. "He said some things about you that really pissed me off and I snapped."

"That explains your busted lip." I say as I take in his face where I also notice a slight bruising around his right eye.

"I just want you to know how fucking sorry I am. I never meant for any of this to happened and I just wish I could make it better. Just know I'm done with Jay and them, I'm done acting like someone I'm not and I'm done acting like I don't care. I want to be with you Y/n and I know you don't now but please, just give me another chance. I promise I'll make it up to you."

The seriousness in Namjoon's words made my heart ache. As much as yesterday had hurt me I couldn't help but to believe him.

Sighing, I slowly nodded my head. "Don't make me regret this..." I say. Namjoon smiles slightly as he stands up and makes his way over to me.

"You won't." He says as he pushes his hand out to me to help me up. I take his hand, allowing him to pull me up. Hesitantly, Namjoon pulled me into his chest. When I didn't make any attempts to pull away he hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry." He says as he holds me close. I wrap my arms around his waist, leaning my head into his chest. "Just please don't hurt me like that again." I sigh into his chest.

"Never again."

------

Later on that day I had made my way back home and was getting things ready for school tomorrow.

I was dreading going back to school after what had happened. Luckily that guy didn't go to our school but still, I'd have to see Brittany and the others.

I wasn't sure if they would even remember it with how drunk they were but with my luck, they would.

I just wasn't ready to face them or anyone else who may have saw. I'm surprised no one had stepped in to help besides Hayden.

It just goes to show how shitty people are these days.

Sighing, I finish getting all of my books together then I go to take a quick shower. I washed my hair and body before stepping out and getting into some comfortable clothes.

As I got back into my bedroom, I grabbed my phone only to see a text from Namjoon.

I hope you got home safe. If you want, I'll come by and pick you up before school tomorrow.

I smiled at the text, replying back with a quick; Yeah, I would appreciate that.

I set my phone down on the charger then went to the kitchen to make some food. I ended up making a grilled cheese and had some chips on the side. Not healthy by any means but I didn't care.

As I ate, I watched some tv in the living room, catching up on mine and Leah's show. I was surprised she hadn't mentioned it lately but I'm sure she hadn't been watching it as she was spending mostly all of her free time with Ki-Hyun.

I wouldn't say I was jealous, but it did seem like Leah was around less and less since getting a boyfriend. I was just grateful she was still there when I needed her most. So I couldn't complain.

After I finished up the episodes I was behind on, it was late. I went to my room and got ready to lay down for bed.

I was dreading tomorrow but I knew it was inevitable and couldn't be avoided. I would have to face them again eventually and I already knew the second Brittany said something I didn't like, I would snap.

I wasn't taking a single ounce of her shit ever again.

With that thought in mind, I went to sleep, wondering how tomorrow would play out.