31

Y/N'S POV

"Where are we going?" I ask with a huge smile on my face as Namjoon's hands cover my eyes so I can't see.

"Just a few more steps." Namjoon chuckles from behind me as he guides me forward. When we finally stopped Namjoon dropped his hands, my sight returning.

In front of me was a beautiful candle lit picnic. I turned to Namjoon in awe. "Do you like it?" He asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"I love it." I say as I lean forward and peck his lips. When we pull away, he takes my hand and guides me over to the blanket.

We sit down across from one another and Namjoon smiles at me before saying; "I hope you don't think it's too cheesy. I just wanted to do something special for you."

I couldn't help but to smile. I loved everything about this and most of all, I just loved being here with Namjoon.

"No, it's perfect." Namjoon smiles at my words as he opens the bottle of sparkling cider and pours me a glass.

I take a small sip and he pours a glass for himself before closing the bottle and glancing up at me.

"You know, a couple months ago I wouldn't have imagined we'd be here where we are now." Namjoon says.

"I know, me either. It feels like just yesterday you were taking me to the nurses office." I say and Namjoon chuckles at my reminiscing.

"You were really amazing that day." Namjoon says and I laugh and thank him.

"I'm just glad this is how things worked out. I can't imagine it any other way." He says with a soft smile as he reaches across for my hand.

I slip my hand into his, the warmth of his big hands making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I had liked Namjoon for so long that all of this still felt so surreal. I still couldn't believe it.

"You look beautiful tonight by the way." Namjoon says as his eyes look me up and down.

"Thank you." I say, feeling a slight blush on my cheeks at his words.

"Absolutely. I'll tell you every single day just so you know." He grins as he leans forward, taking my face in his free hand.

Closing the gap between us, he kisses me softly. I melt into him, butterflies erupting in my stomach as he kissed me with such passion.

When Namjoon pulled away he placed a small kiss on my nose before he moved back, still keeping my hand in his.

"I have a question." He then asks, his demeanor becoming a bit serious.

"Hm?"

"Did you ever like Hayden? I know it doesn't really matter but I'm just curious, the question is kinda eating away at me and I just wanted to ask." Namjoon says, seeming a little iffy on what he was asking.

"Of course not. It's always been you, only you." I say and instantly Namjoon seems to relax.

I guess he has been worried that maybe Hayden and I were more then friends but it wasn't like that, it never was. Yeah, Hayden had kissed me but it didn't mean anything to me.

It was always Namjoon that I liked and it always would be.

"Good good." Namjoon says and I can tell he really needed to hear that.

"Can I ask the same question but about Brittany?" I felt disgusted even bringing her up.

"Hell no. I never even thought of Brittany in that way. I only ever acted the way I did with her because of Jay and them. I regret ever having anything to do with her." Namjoon says, a look of regret and disgust on his face.

"She's the worst." I say, feeling annoyed just talking about her.

"The only person I want is you." Namjoon says as his eyes stare back into mine.

"Good because the only person I want is you too." I say back and Namjoon squeezes my hand slightly as he smiles.

"I'm really lucky to have you, you know that?" Namjoon says, watching me with sparkling eyes as if I was the most wonderful thing he had ever saw.

"Yeah, I am pretty great." I say which causes him to laugh and he scoots closer to me.

"I mean it, y/n. You make me want to be a better person. Every day I wake up excited for the day and excited to see you. You make me feel so amazing and you make me want to be better. I'm super lucky to have you."

My heart beat quickened at his words, my cheeks heating as I watched him as he continued.

"Everyday I spend with you I start to like you more and more. You're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time and I wish I would have saw that way sooner. I'm just so damn lucky." Namjoon says with soft eyes as he leans in closer to me.

"I love you, y/n."

My eyes widened at Namjoons words, my face heating up completely.

My heart was racing in my chest as those three little words played over and over again in my head on loop.

Namjoon looked into my eyes, his expression soft yet nervous.

I knew he was waiting for my response and I didn't want to keep him waiting even a second longer.

"I love you, Namjoon."