A Terrible Start

I hit my head repeatedly with my hand. Stupid. I was so stupid. He left because of me, he's my friend and I betrayed him. I looked off the edge of the tower I built up. I could jump. End it all here.
I clutched the pictures of Tubbo, they were tear stained. I had ruined them, I had ruined my life. I let go of them, they flew off with the wind and down, landing somewhere in the vast sea next to me. I looked down at the huge ocean. It looked like the lava in the nether, the countless times I went over there and just stared down into it. Debating whether to jump.
I did it. I took a step off. I landed in a nearby pond, something I hadn't really noticed. It's never my time to die.
I dried myself off and headed towards where my tent was. Where it no longer stood. I ran my fingers through my hair and went down to the beach. I could rest in one of the chairs for the night, it was well lit for the party, after all.

I awoke the next morning really early. The sun had just peeked over the ocean, creating and uncomfortably bright glare. I realized where I was and why after a moment of thinking. It brought tears back into my already puffy eyes. With a sigh, I got up to go to the crater I called Logstedshire. My hand wiped across my face as I turned to the one untouched building. I had made it long ago, before I had really settled in here. It was full of chests, some items in them. I found a stone axe and some wood and sticks. Using the crafting table that was conveniently placed in there, I made a wooden sword. It was good enough for now.
I saw trees pretty far up ahead of me, I could get wood from there, but it might be out of my 'designated space'. I didn't want to break any more rules. I went back and sat in the little shed. I was so tired from yesterday, all that had happened had made me want to go back up to that tower and try again. But I didn't have the energy. I drifted off to sleep again.

Something moved me, it hurt a little on my side but it sure got me awake. I opened and closed my eyes and cleared up where I was. I saw Dream standing beside me.
Without thinking, I popped up and hugged him, more tears falling off my cheeks onto his purple tinted netherite armour. He sighed, but let me have the hug.
After I pulled away he backed up. "Dream.. I'm so happy your back." I said. I don't want to be alone, and Dream was my friend, right? I needed him.
"Tommy, do you have any weapons?" He asked. I was a little confused by the question, but it didn't matter.
"I have a sword I made today when I thought I was going into the woods to, well get wood. I didn't go though, I wanted to make sure it was in my space with you before going out." I confessed. He sighed again, taking his axe out.
"Tommy, give me the sword." He demanded. I waited for a moment, confused again at what he was asking for.
"Dream, it's all I have though" I complained. I hit my leg in anger, not at him but myself. Stupid, stupid, stupid. "No, no, whatever you say Dream." I handed the wooden sword to him. He looked at it for a moment before breaking it in half.
It made me gasp, flinch back even. He was really making me restart. Everything.
My hand wiped across my face, my eyes shutting tightly. I opened them again to process everything, but he was already gone. I rushed out of the building and around, looking for him. He wasn't anywhere to be seen. I walked back in the little cabin. I searched through the chests and found something I couldn't believe.
There was obsidian, three pieces, and a flint and steal. I could go to the nether. I could fix the broken portal. My thoughts argued. I couldn't go back, they don't want me anyways. Dream told me not to go. That was what won.
Dream was right, I needed to be trusted. Doing this wouldn't make me that. I pushed the blocks back into the chest and turned around.

(Time skip to like 3 days later)

Dream was supposed to come today. He hasn't been here in 2 days, he had to come today. He said he would be here. I miss him.
I sat in the corner of the little shack, anxiously waiting for Dream. As if on que, he walked in. I stood up again looking at him.
"Dream, I'm sorry." I apologized. I didn't know quite what I was sorry for, if it was the thing from 4 days ago, or if it was something else. He just seemed mad.
"It's alright Tommy. I actually need you for something." He stated. I starting getting confused, my face showing so, as he continued. "We are going to train you. So you can show you are trust worthy." I nodded, acting as if I knew what he meant.
"First thing, drop your stuff." I obeyed, dropping some dirt blocks with seeds and flowers, some sticks and wood, and the stone axe. Everything I had on me at the moment. He smiled, I could tell from the little part I could see under his mask.

And it went on like that, he would make me drop my stuff, and he would 'train' me. I was going to have visitors again, and he would be visiting everyday as well. Just like normal times.

(Another time skip to about 3 weeks in)

I was knocked to the ground, my arms folded around my stouchmach where he had hit me.
"You disobeyed me, Tommy. I thought I could trust you."
I tried to get up, but a kick landed on my back. It stung. I rolled onto my back, which I found hurt even more, but I wanted to face him.
"Please, I'm sorry I didn't mean-" Another kick. I pushed his leg back, which resulted in him falling over. I crawled over to him, painfully. "No, shit, sorry, sorry." He grunted and pulled out an axe.
I crawled back as he stood up. The fear was clear in my eyes. I didn't mean to do it, I didn't mean it.
His axe hung right to the side of my face, then hitting my cheek, forcing me to look the other way. I struggled under him, until he pulled it away.
It left a tiny scar, I could tell by the pain that still was inflicted on my cheek. He had just walked away, disappeared back to the ocean.
I stayed there for awhile, I couldn't really tell the time. It passed with occasional hits on the ground from my head and hands, circling the bruises that had arrived on my body, and tears staining my cheeks.
I was so weak, I punch and a few kicks left me crying on the ground. I shouldn't have done it. But I didn't, I didn't light the portal. I know I didn't.
I saw the portal up ahead of me, lighted and unbroken. "I didn't do it.." I whispered.