Realization

I looked back at him, yet he was already gone. Turning back I saw Sapnap with his sword up again. I backed up, yet he didn't strike, George whispering something to him and lowering his sword instead. George then faced me, clearly worried.

"Tommy, what did he do to you?" he asked calmly, a shakiness in his tone. He must've been trying to comfort me. I shook my head and backed away, they all thought he was evil.

They tried to call after me, and soon it turned into a chase, the thing is I didn't really have anywhere to go. I rushed up the stairs of the nether portal, because unknowingly that was the way we turned.

I thought for a moment, still sprinting away, and finally deciding where to go. I swiftly jumped through the portal, landing right on my feet and being able to run again only a second after, something I had learned in training.

They emerged from the portal, stumbling a little as they began running again, giving me another small lead on them.

"Tommy!" they yelled. If they weren't just trying to hurt me and Dream why would they be chasing me? I couldn't think otherwise.

Before I knew it, I was hopping through the other portal going into Logstedshire, or at least what was left of it. They were much faster than me, and despite my lead ahead they were directly behind me now.

I was pushed to the ground forcefully as I changed from the nether into the overworld. The other two emerged as I scrambled to my back, grabbing my sword tightly.

"We are just trying to-" George paused as he saw the huge crater behind me. "Oh my god.." Sapnap continued. They walked past me, almost forgetting that they could probably easily have me on the ground. That what they wanted right?

I rushed up to my feet, stopping when I saw Sapnap standing at the pillar. "Tommy did Dream-" George started, then paused finally seeing it too. "Did you.." His breathes started to get shaky. Shit. They knew.

I had unwillingly let them know 'what Dream did', yet it was more of what I did at this point.  Sapnap walked towards me, letting his sword drop. I backed up, making sure my weapon was protecting me. But unexpectedly he also backed up, seeing me do so.

He sighed, turning back to George and whispering something before walking to the portal.

Don't let them go

Kill them

They are trying to help

You're a liability

You are selfish

Their thoughts turned into mine, making me want to cry out for them to stop, yet I just stood there, not moving. They disappeared through the portal and I was left back here, alone, again.

Go find Dream

Stay here and wait

No go into the woods

Into the woods

Go into the woods

GO INTO THE WOODS

The voices got louder, all yelling that at me. I tried to shush them out, but they wouldn't  stop. So I took a step towards the woods. They quieted. God it felt good.

I kept going, one step at a time until I was fully into the woods with no sound. I didn't really know where I was though. I kept walking either way, it felt like I had no concicouence now.

It was snowy and cold. The wind brushed through my thin shirt and through the holes in my pants. With each step in it only got worse.

Adding onto that, it had started to snow.

I was shivering, but still determined to go forward. It only grew harder to move forward, until I could barely pick my feet up out of the snow. And just when I thought I was going to fall, I saw the same cabin, and the same people outside.

Both of them walked towards me this time. I raised my sword although knowing I couldn't  take both of them. Or Techno alone.

"Tommy? Aren't you supposed to be in L'manburg for that stupid festival?" Techno finally asked. I bit my tongue saying the wrong thing could really hurt me in this situation,  he could really hurt me.

"I- uhm may or may not of ran away after hurting Sapnap..?" I half lied, making sure I didn't say anything about Dream or Tubbo, not knowing how he stood with them.

"Oh my god Tommy, I haven't seen you since Will-" he paused, then came towards me with a smile. I stood frozen, almost literally too. Embracing me in a hug, I just tensed up and stayed quiet. "Tech, go start a fire he's freezing.." he yelled out to behind him.

Techno shrugged and went inside the cabin, leaving me to deal with the almost crying Philza. I didn't know what to say.

"Isn't Dream supposed to watch over you? Did he follow you? Do you-" he bombarded  me with questions, getting interrupted by me be pulling away from him.

"I don't want your pity, Phil. I'm fine." I retorted. He looked toward the ground. Taking a deep breath, he looked back up at me.

"Tommy, you know I'm sorry about Will." I shook my head, again tightening my grip on my sword.

"No, you-" A cold gust of wind stopped me, making me shiver. A sad smile grew across his face.

"Come on, let's get you inside." I angrily agreed, not wanting to stand put in the coldness anymore. There was a fire, it was just too good right now.

He lead me inside, quickly shutting the door behind me. A fire burned in front of me in a small fireplace, which had a few chairs in front of it. One, which seated Techno. And a few seconds later, had me and Phil.

I sat quietly, not making eye contact, just soaking up the warmth I needed.

"So did Dream-" Techno started, trying to get any idea why I'm here.

"No! He's my friend." I yelled back at him. The other two just looked at each other. 

He took a deep breath. "Were you running away from him?" He asked again. I scowled.

"No." I answered shortly after, making sure I had time to process my thoughts.

"So who were you running away from, Tommy?" Phil continued with the questions.

I hesitated for a moment. Before taking a deep breath and looking him straight in the eyes.

(1058 words-- trying to post more, still making up the storyline though :( --)