Bee Boy 2

The bee slowly faded as I watched the lava slowly decend. I stood up, to meet it at level.

It kept creeping down until finally I could rest my eyes on something else, something past it. Sam. I felt anger took up inside of me, but I didn't let it show. I stared blankly at the other man as the rest of the lava disappeared down.

He stared back, too.

A smile arose on his face. It was gentle, like he never wanted to hurt me.I couldn't believe that though.

I saw something in his hand, a patch of green showed through his closed fist. I noticed myself staring at it, I forced myself to look up.  He shifted to the side, extending his arm out. I couldn't see what he was doing, but I noticed when the bridge came over. 

Was he going to hurt me too? "Tommy, step onto the bridge."  I quickly did so, not wanting to think of the idea of being hurt. I was transferred over to where he was standing. I didn't look over to him, though. 

I felt a hand on my neck, touching the scar. It made me flinch back slightly, even the smallest touch, and Sam removed his hand. 

"We need to wrap that up again." He gave a small sigh. I bit the inside of my cheek, forcing myself not to look over. "I didn't want to put you in here, Tommy." That's what made me break. My body spun to face him.

"Dream paid me to build this. You will have to stay in until I make a plan but I'm going to get you out of here, Tommy." He reassured. I bit my tongue, but the words still escaped. 

"Your going to help me escape?" It felt odd to say that..escape. I hadn't quite grapled around the fact that I was in prison, or that people were fighting over my well-being, or the fact that Ghostbur was dead. I wouldn't be able to handle it all. 

"Yes, Dream said he'll be coming back every other day, we can figure out something when he isn't. He said no one else is allowed i the prison, so it would be just us and the other guards." he explained. I just nodded in response, smiling slightly. Maybe they did actually care. 

But can I trust Sam? 

He walked forward, to the corner, he put in some numbers on a keypad, not that I could remember them, and a tiny passage way opened for him. He put his hand out to stop me from going in, as he left me in the room. It's not like I could go anywhere anyways.

He finally came back, with a bottle and white wrap. He quickly handed me the bottle, rushing back into the room. Then emerging again with a cloth. "Drink that but leave some, I'll put it on the wound directly."

I nodded, taking the plug out of the round bottle. I lifted the top up to my lips, hesitating for a moment before letting the liquid flow in. Almost immediately as it flowed down my throat did the only now noticeable pain fade away.

I quickly felt it again, though, as warmth reached that part of my neck. The pressure was released, making it even more noticeable. I felt the rough side of the bandage being placed over it, and soon enough my neck was wrapped up again.

"That must of hurt I should've done it before the potion." Sam complained. "But here, put this over that." he then handed me a green patch of cloth.

My bandana. He kept it. Another smile grew across my face.

I grasped the fabric, clutching it tight in my grip. I had had this since before L'manburg. I didn't want to lose that like everything else.

"Tommy, I have to go. I have a.. meeting. Do you need anything else? I can bring you food after, potatoes weren't my idea." 

My smile drew bigger at his attempt of kindness. I gave a small nod with it, as he got closer to the wall, grabbing onto the handle. I stepped onto the bridge, knowing what he wanted. It started moving, and with no further words I was trapped in the small cell again.  

The lava dripped down again, in-casing me in uncomfortable warmth. I walked around for a moment, before settling on a spot, like a cat, next to the lava. I adjusted my body, to the best position I could get in, before closing my eyes.

I saw him again, Ghostbur. Tears filled his eyes, making steam rise off of his face. He hissed in agony and pain, almost breaking my heart. A streak of blue stained his yellow sweater, where I saw a rip. Blue flowers surrounded him, decorating the concrete. 

It hurt so bad. 

I couldn't keep looking. I opened my eyes, seeing the dark obsidian walls. Everything all hit me at once. Ghostbur was dead, he couldn't come back. He would hate me if I ever even saw him again. And Wil: Wilbur was back, alive. My insane "brother" who destroyed everything. Dream hated me, too. I betrayed him again. My only friend was gone. No one else actually cared, they were all convinced something happened. They didn't know, they would never know. They weren't there. 

My thoughts slowly drifted away as I came up with that fact. No one but Dream was there, they weren't trying to "help". All they did was make it worse.

Soon I was looking blankly at the lava, nothing in my mind, no feeling in my body. No presence to be there with me. I didn't even have anyone that would want to. I half expected the voiced to come and taunt me, yet I was left without them.

But as I stared forward to the bright liquid, the same little bee from before showed up. It floated around for a few seconds before disappearing back into the lava. My face dropped, being alone again. I still couldn't get used to it, being such an outgoing kid, turned into whatever I am now. Relying on visions to company me.                                                                                                                                                                                                      It came out of the lava, it dripping off of it for a few seconds again. It didn't make my smile return, though. It just made me think more of my loneliness. The insect came closer, fluttering its wings to land. it was right before me, its eyes staring at me. If I focused hard enough I could almost see my reflection.

                                                                                                                                                                                          "Bam."

(1088 words :D )

(Bam: the Emotional Support Bumblebee)

(Bam is basically just gonna try and convince Tommy to like Tubbo again because Tommy really actually misses him. He doesn't know how he feels about anyone anymore.)