What is Right Anymore?

They both looked shocked, just staring at each other more. I looked down almost ashamed before we all heard a knock on the door.

Phil quickly got up and pushed me into another room as Techno went to answer the door. "Stay here" he whispered to me before walking out and shutting me in. It had a tiny window that I could see out of, but I didn't see the person at the door.

"Dream? What are you doing here?" Techno asked calmly. Dream was here, was he looking for me?

"Have you seen Tommy?" Aparently yes.

"No, I haven't."

"You wouldn't mind if I stepped in then?" I heard footsteps shuffling my way.

"It's our cabin, I don't think that necessary." Phil said.

I was quite confused, why were they keeping me from him? I didn't want to disobey though.

"Fine. I'll be on my way, but I will be back."

I heard the door shut and more footsteps before the door opened and I was met by Philza again.

"Why did I have to hide?" I asked as soon as I saw Techno again.

He sighed. "We don't know why Dream is here and we want to keep you safe. We don't know if he's done anything to you." The door opened behind him and we jumped to look.

"I haven't done anything, and he will be coming with me." Dream said again, walking in.

Techno stopped him, taking out his sword and holding it to Dream's chest, preventing him from coming closer.

"Techno, you don't have to do this." Dream said, looking over at him again. "Let him come with me."

"Unless you want to pay in that favor," Techno paused. "he's with me." Dream stepped back.

"Tommy, don't betray me."

My breath became shaky, I don't know who to choose, family or the person I actually think cares for me.

"Techno, let me.." I sighed as he turned and looked at me. "Let me go with him." He looked back at Dream and lowered his sword.

"But if you even think about harming him.." he paused, then muttered something to him which made him back up. He turned out of sight from me.

"Come on, Tommy." I heard him yell from behind the door. Looking at Phil and Techno one last time, I exited and followed Dream.

He started to whisper to me. "You can stay in your old base, since the exile area is now considered L'manburg property." He said sternly. We walked toward another ender portal. One much closer this time.

Yet when we finally got through, he backed me up against the edge. "Don't think about running away again." He took out his axe, holding it on my side under my shirt. It slightly cut in where the bandage was placed before.

I whimpered in pain, not being able to stop it. I kept eye sight with him. "Dream..please.."

"Dream..?" I heard another voice mutter. It wasn't Techno or Phil which surprised me. He looked over at someone next to him, so I did as well. Oh shit.

Tubbo was there. He had his bandana and the slightly cracked 'Your Tubbo' compass around his neck, and he didn't have his suit on anymore, it was his normal green shirt.

We both blankly stared at him, and he stared back just as shocked. The are pressed harder onto my skin, making me let out a painful and shaky exhale and look away. I stared at the are on my side, desperately trying to make it go away.

"Dream, let him go.." Tubbo demanded, having a bit of fear in his words. He took out a sword as well.

I pushed myself forward, knocking him back slightly and allowing me to get to the side, with a cut in my side. Fuck, it hurt.

He faced Tubbo instead of turning back to me. Tubbo stood his ground instead of backing up, something I didn't expect.

Dream sighed, putting his axe down and walking towards me. "Come on, Tommy, I need to talk with Tubbo alone." He pushed me through the nether portal. Leaving me in the icy cold again. He went back through, talking to Tubbo. He clearly didn't know I could hear.

"Tubbo, he tried to stay with Techno. I was simply telling him not to"

"You don't have to hurt him!" Tubbo snapped. "We all know you did something to him, just admit it."

"I didn't do anything, you guys were the ones that exiled him."

I heard metal clang, Rubbo must've tried to attack.

I heard Dream sigh. "The only thing I did was be his friend when you guys didn't."

A scream emitted from Tubbo, followed by frantic pleading. I could tell what was happening. Dream had pushed him to the ground, axe on his neck, probably leaving a cut or ripping the compass string.

Moments later, after it all went quiet, Dream emerged from the portal again. Seeing me sitting on the ground, he offered a hand to help me up, which I happily accepted, just glad he wasn't mad at me still.

The only reason he did it was because I was stupid. I know that. I shifted the ripped bandage to cover the cut on my side, making sure no blood got on the new shirt now.

We walked through the woods, avoiding Techno's house. We were far away before something was said.

"You need to be under my vision at all times, Tommy."

I took a shaky breath in. "I just thought since I didn't have to be at exile anymore, and- and they chased me so I came here and they hid me-" I started to rant, trying desperately to explain my actions, although I don't think they really need explaining, I shouldn't have ran or hid.

"That's the problem!" he retorted. "They are trying to tell you that I'm bad, they are tryingto tell you what to feel, they are going to use you." He paused again, looking over at me. "What do you feel, Tommy?"

I took another deep breath in. I didn't really know what I felt. That was the problem.

"I know you are my friend and part of me is saying that they aren't, but the other half is saying that they are trying to help and that you are bad.." I looked over at him now. "But I know..

You are good. No matter what they say."

(1078 words :)))) I honestly don't have a storyline anymore so this will go great, I'm making it up as we go)