Finally

Phil starts to walk to me, I reach for where my weapon sits, then realizing I don't have it anymore. I back up into the woods as Techno leaves back into the house.

He follows me, determined to talk or kill me, whatever he wanted to do. I start to pick up the pace, until I turn around and start running.

I hear my name being called, both in front and behind me. I look back to see Philza running at me too. Yet when I turn around I stop.

Standing in front of me, was Dream. He had a weapon in hand and a dead glare that I could just tell through his mask. He pulled up his sword as Phil yells behind me again.

"Dream, isn't he in exile? Why is he here? You are supposed to be watching him!" He didn't care, he just wanted to get me out right? Phil just wanted me away from his house.

"He ran away, I came to find him." They talked, rather loudly and angrily to each other, seemingly not noticing me. I turned to my side, backing away, as to get away from both of them as they continued.

"Tommy.." I felt the sword on my chest. I looked down, it was almost right above my hear, one wrong move  and I was dead. 

Yet, isn't that what I wanted? Didn't he say it wasn't my time to die? Wasn't he my friend? 

"No, Dream I'm sorry, please, I don't know what I was thinking, I- I saw light and I came, I didn't know- please-" I ranted, until finally a sharp pain washed through my body, specifically through my chest.

I heard yelling, but it was faint, like it was fading away. My eyes closed, icy cold tears starting to form. It was all black again. I tried to scream from the pain, but nothing came out.

In an instant, it all stopped, I whimpered, putting my head between my knees. I opened my eyes and lifted my head as I sniffled and got a hold of myself.

I saw the familiar wooden structure, and the chests plus crafting table that sat inside. Then I saw the man standing at the entry. I took a deep breath processing everything before blurting out. 

"Dream, Dream please.. I'm sorry.." It turned more into  whisper. He looked concerned, even through his mask, he just stood there, watching me sit there. I couldn't tell if he really cared or not. 

He crouched down next to me. "Tommy, it's okay. We are friends." he spoke softly. Yes, he was my friend. It was fine, he wasn't.. mad. 

I nodded in response, as he took out the same white bandage as yesterday. He slightly touched my arm and I flinched back. He grabbed my arm, not in a forceful way but just tight enough I wouldn't move. 

He took the stained bandage off, laying it on the ground next to us. He then wrapped it up in a new one, applying pressure. I winced at the pain but stayed still, letting him help. That's what he was doing, helping. He was my friend. I had to remind myself that. Then they tuned in.

He's not your friend

He's going to hurt you

Go back to the place

You need to leave

For once they all agreed, yet I didn't. I shushed them out, trying to concentrate on something else, yet the only other thing I could think about was the pain. Before I knew it, he was done and he stood up. 

"Come on, Tommy. We're going to train." 

"Why? Why do we have to train?" I whined "I don't want to-" He pulled out his axe. I took a shaky breath and stood up with him. He left the little cabin and I followed him. 

-Timeskip almost a month (like a days until the L'manburg thing cuz Idk)- 

It went like that, each day he would come back and train, and each day I had terrible nightmares about leaving. I had finally figured it out- they were just dreams. I was just proving myself why I shouldn't go, but it peaked my curiosity. 

I was waiting in my cabin again, it had felt like my safe place since Tnret was destroyed. God I missed Tnret, Logstedshire. I missed Ghostbur, he used to always come visit me. I even think I missed Tubbo. 

Everything was quiet, yet I wanted to talk to someone, anyone. Even the annoying voices. They only talked when I didn't want them to. I heard footsteps coming from the portal, something I had learned to notice from all this time. 

I popped up with a smile, grabbing the wooden sword dream had given me for training. When I turned around he was already there. 

"Ready Tommy?" he asked, a lot more happy than he normally was when he trained me. I smiled and nodded. I had grown to like training- it no longer hurt as I was doing much better plus I had something to do. 

"I have that git for you today." 

I had totally forgot about the gift. I hadn't talked about it, shit he must be mad. "Okay." I ended up saying. I was stupid, stupid, stupid. 

"I'll give you it after training, I'm sure you'll be happy with it."  I just smiled as we stopped at the dirt path.  He backed away from me and got in his place and I did the same. "Were going to work on the basic stuff again, but this time you'll have this." He pulled out another sword, a netherite like his. But it wasn't his. 

He handed me it, I flinched back a little, thinking the sword was being used against me before I realized. I took the sword, gawking at it, amazed almost. I was holding an actual weapon. Dream noticed my surprise. 

"Unless you think you want to take a wooden sword to L'manburg." He mocked. L'manburg, shit I forgot about that as well. I brushed it off, shaking my head and smiling. I backed up again, back in my place and got in my stance. 

He rushed towards me and swiped his sword. I held him back, determination filled my body. He layed off, stepping back. I slashed at him, unexpectedly hitting him. He was knocked to the ground. I saw the crack in his smile mask split. I turned around and dropped my sword, covering my eyes with my hands. 

I didn't say anything, just standing there, slightly embarrassed from what I did. I couldn't even mutter out a 'sorry'.

"Turn around, Tommy" he muttered. I heard him, yet decided not to. He had kept his face a secret, I think it was just out of respect. I heard him get up. "Turn around" he demanded. It scared me, so I quickly jumped around, hesitating to look at him. 

Yet he was standing above me, even more powerful looking, it was scary. He had green eyes, a scar across his nose and light freckles. My heart raced, thinking this was the man that was behind the mask. Barely anyone had seen his face, and I hadn't since the way beginning of everything, before L'manburg. He was so much different. 

Yet a warrior, still.

(1212 words-- Love this chapter BUT next ones gonna be fun.)

:)