Lost

He backs up before straightening his posture and pointing his weapon at me.

"Tommy, come on." I stand up, making him drop his weapon. This isn't the real Dream, he isn't my friend. I don't have to listen to him. And I can swear I hear talking behind me.

I take a step forwards, making him turn and start to walk too. I sprint off, the other way. It gives me a tiny boost ahead of him. Just enough to get out of his reach.

He chased me still though, not giving me time to slow down. I have been in so many situations like this before, and again, this time it didn't matter. If I died, it didn't matter. Dream or not.

It didn't take nearly as long to get out of the woods, seeing the wall as first thing. I stopped outside of it, looking up to see Tubbo again.

I was soon knocked down, axe on my throat. I smiled, looking back up to Tubbo again. Quackity wasn't there anymore, it was Tubbo and Fundy. Yet they both stared at me.

It started to hurt eventually, letting out little sounds when it was pushed in. The sad part was no one stopped it. And I just stayed smiling anyways.

Without hesitation, I jercked my head back, hitting his mask and leaving a crack like I did before. His axe dropped and his arms disappeared from my sight, seemingly to cover his face.

I shook out from under him, grabbing the axe and walking up to the wall. I made my way up, standing in front of Tubbo and Fundy.

My body froze. Why couldn't I do this?

I closed my eyes tightly, trying to force myself to do it. It's what I wanted wasn't it?

I opened my eyes again, giving up hope on that. Yet, it wasn't the same place. I was in a dark room now. Dammit.

I felt warmth by my legs, noticing a small plate with what looking like some meat on it. Cooked food.

Dream did say he would give me some. I used the silverware I conveniently found next to it, to cut it.

I quickly ate, while looking around. I didn't see anything, which was the odd part.

I quickly dropped the food. What if it was poisoned? This wasn't where I was supposed to be. No, I had to make sure.

I jumped up, placing my hands on the walls to try and find something. Nothing on the first wall, not even the window. It definitely wasn't my room.

The second wall I found a small crack, I traced it, finding a small thing poking out. A knob. A doorknob!

I quickly turned it, pulling the door back and looking out. The first thing I saw was my old base. It was just another dream, wasn't it? No, I swear I woke up. I looked around, the only light being the dim stars and the moon. I saw two men to my left. Oh god. 

I looked around again for a way back to the castle, yet they would be n the way. I couldn't be seen by them. They weren't facing me, if I went on the bridge I could get back to the castle. So i tried. 

I walked quickly but tried to sty quiet, I swear I was almost at the bridge when I stepped on just the wrong stick. It creaked, louder than it really needed to. I could hear the men turn and look at me, I felt the glare. 

"Tommy! Wait!" the man yelled. I recognized it, that was Quackity. I turned around as he came toward me. I slowly backed up, looking for any other way of escape. Then the man behind him stepped forward too. 

"Tommy.." 

Oh God. It was Tubbo, I was sure. I heard the crack in his voice, and I could just tell. Before I knew it he was running at me and I was frozen in my place. 

I closed m eyes, then being encaged in warmth. I opened them again to find an almost crying Tubbo clinging onto me in a tight hug. I melted into it. It was something I hadn't really felt in a long time. I was always so distanced from it, but this, it was real. It was.. nice. 

When he finally detached, we just stared at each other, sorrowfully. He gave me a slight smile and i returned it, feeling safe again. "I'm so sorry, Tommy.." he finally admitted. 

Quackity gestured us to go back in the room, and as Tubbo went, I followed. I wasn't thinking straight. When we finally got in, I noticed the room was lit up with a flaming torch. Tubbo let me go past him on the bed in the corner. I hugged my knees, staring at the two others standing next to me. 

"Tommy, what did he do to you?" Quackity asked bluntly. Tubbo turned to him with a what the hell, man look. Quackity wasn't phased. "Dream won't tell us shit." Tubbo nudged him to the side. 

I shook my head and looked at both of them. "He didn't do anything.." I muttered. They looked over at each other and Tubbo sighed "You would never do what you did, Tommy. Did he tell you to do that?"  he asked calmly. I couldn't think. I felt like they were bad , yet I felt comfortable around them. I was confused. I just answered without thinking. 

"Maybe you just don't know me anymore!" 

Tubbo backed up slightly, regretfully. I didn't mean to yell at him. They both turned towards the door. I quickly fell forward onto my knees. "Don't leave!" I pleaded. "Please.." 

Tubbo looked at Quackity and he nodded, turning back to me for a moment. "I'll be back soon. Stay here." And he left. I sighed, falling onto my back. God dammit. I didn't want to go back to sleep, and I couldn't leave here. Unless, they didn't lock it.. 

I quickly popped up again, heading towards the door. I turned the knob, carefully making sure that if they were outside they wouldn't hear it. I slightly pushed forward making sure it opened. It did. I looked through the little crack, seeing someone there. Right there. 

I closed the door more, closing the crack but not making noise by completely shutting it. I stepped back to my bed, hoping someone wouldn't come through. And yet the door still opened. And I smiled. 

(1087 words :))))))-- I actually have a plan for this story so.. ENJOY --- PS SORRY IF IT ISN'T UP)

Don't forget to drink water!! 

-Voices