Unexpected Visits

The cries of Tubbo were enough to bring me back to the grasp of reality, or at least what wasn't reality.

They filled my mind, the only other thing than those dreaded thoughts of hatred toward myself, for doing this.

I closed my mind, blocking them out. They soon faded, as I reopened my eyes, finally realizing why.

I was back in this hellhole. Alone.

I ran my fingers through my hair, realizing how long it was again. The bangs were just over my eyes, letting me see.

(Guys Phil cut his hair I guess, plus there is no need for cleaning your body/ brushing your teeth in this anymore. He doesn't have access anyways, plus with his mental state he wouldn't have the motivation)

I nodded my head, making the curls bounce. They didn't have that shimmer to them anymore, though.

A loud noise interrupted my thoughts, a beep from somewhere above. I looked around to try and find it, not getting anywhere in the process.

I heard voice on the other side, it wasn't clear or the same bit I could make out that it was Sam.

"It's on, he can hear you now. We can hear whatever he says too."

I bit my tongue to try and not make any noise.

"Why can't I go in and talk to him? We could go get him out of the prison now, Sam!" Another voice rang.

I couldn't quite tell, yet. It was distorted from the speakers.

"I've already said, we need to get a better time. Dream will find out right away if we do it now, and imagine what he would do to Tommy. You and I both know he would go right back to him." Sam said again.

"I can still h-hear you, you know!" I shouted to the lava, not knowing where else to speak. I wanted to make sure they heard me. It made me realize the Crack in my voice, how pitiful I sounded.

"Sorry, Tommy."

"Tom-Tommy?" I could finally hear the other voice again. I recognized it now. God why hadn't I earlier, it was Tubbo.

"Y-yeah?" I questioned, still struggling to speak without a small stutter or creak in my voice.

"Okay, Tubbo-" the intercom shut off with another beep. I disappointingly pushed myself up against the wall, forcing my back up.

Why was Tubbo here anyway?

My hand reached up to the chest, using the rest of my strength to try and pull myself up. I took a shaky step to settle myself before stumbling back to the ground. I pushed back, letting myself lay on the wall again.

My stomach grumbled.

I was weak, I needed to eat. But I couldn't make myself. Maybe I could get Dream to get me something, I know I can trust him.

But the food in front of me looked so enticing. It was probably still warm from the lava, too. Oddly, I wasn't. It was almost cold. Maybe I should touch the lava.. feel its warmth. God, that was intriguing as well.

The lava started to drip down again, though. As if it was making me stay here, alive. But on the other side, I realized why it dropped. Tubbo, again.

No thoughts really formed about him anymore, I didn't know what to feel. So I just stared vacantly as he smiled. The smile turned sadder as the time passed, before he was standing so close to me, it was a mere dejected look.

And the lava closed behind him, making it an almost silhouette with no features. Just an unknown man standing there. That's all it really was anyways.

I wanted to be tall above him, feel the confidence that gave me again. So I tried to pull myself up, identical to last time, failing again and leaning back on the chest.He came running forward, putting his hands on my side to hold me up.

His touch was so gentle, but it kept me up. I was already panting silently from the action.

"Are- are you okay?" He asked with a small shake. "I- uh yeah.."

He backed away slightly, still letting my rest on the chest. "You really need to eat, Tommy." he lectured. I didn't answer, just looking away. "How long has it been?"

I looked over at him again, actually trying to think. "I ate in the- in the bunker." Tubbo's face dropped. He must have been disappointed.

"Well, I guess I can come back tomorrow with something. I can have Sam give me health pots and I can go after Dream's visit. He won't let me bring you out."

I thought for a moment. Bring me out? Like.. out of the prison? Why would he want to do that, I deserved to be in here. And why after Dream's visit? Did they still think he was going to hurt me? I let all my thoughts away.

"Dream is coming tomorrow?"

He let out a sigh, then looked around before responding. "Yeah, we can't really stop him. Dream is even threatening Sam to not let anyone in, I could get hurt if I'm caught."

Just as he said that, the beep of the overhead intercom produced a loud thud.

"Dream, you said tomorrow." Sam declared. Tubbo and I both looked over at each other, confused. He seemed even a little scared.

"He wants to see me, Sam. Just let me in." Just as expected, Dream was there. Tubbo reached over and grabbed my arm. There was more arguing we couldn't see, but I focused on Tubbo.

"He's trying to come here, he's going to kill me if he finds me. Is there a way I can hide?"

I took a deep breath, all noises disappeared until Sam spoke. "Just go through the safety precautions. No weapons. I'll let you in."

"Fine, Sam. I'll put my things in one of the lockers."

A few seconds passed of silence.

"Tubbo, I won't be able to get you out I'll have you come over before Dream comes. You went through the thing so I can get you over when I get there. And Tommy, say safe. Dream will know and he might hurt you." Sam warned.

Tubbo's breath started picking up as we heard yet another beep from it, indicating he was gone.

"Tommy, you realize how bad this is? He could hurt me..he could hurt you!" He ranted.

"Tub-Tubbo. It's okay, he won't hurt you.." I comforted. Muttering "I deserve it, anyways."

It took a few minutes of his frantic complaining for something else to happen. Something I think he dreaded.

The lava came down. Faster than every other time, too. And soon Tubbo and I stood motionless looking at the other two on the other side. My eyes met Dream's mask, whose dots seemed to be staring back at me as well.

"Tubbo, go to the corner, I'll teleport you back." Tubbo quickly ran to the side, almost like he was hiding there. I watched as he disappeared from the cell. The nise of a piston brought me out of the stare. I looked over to find the bridge.

Shit.

(1149 words :D)

(I love writing Dream and Tommy interactions. Violence is fun)

(EAT AND DRINK PLEZ.. <3)