The Stark Expo After Party

Once they reached the tower Mj felt a little better and she had Peter to thank for that. So when they made it up the elevator she was ready for Stark's extravaganza of a party. She had Peter in hand and her other best friend by her side so she was ready to have fun.

Peter led them through the room of hundreds of people to the lounge where he knew his friends were. Peter loved the friends he's made here but by Odin's beard if any of them said something stupid tonight or made MJ uncomfortable he was going to web someone up.

He knew it was going to be a long night when he saw Harley on top of the couch dancing with Kate who was laughing her head off. He loved Harley but he truly had a personality out of this world.

" HEY PETER IS HERE," Harley yelled once he saw Peter.

Peter laughed, " You should really get off those couches before Pepper sees you guys."

"We'll be fine, she's busy trying to stop Tony from bringing out his new suit before it has been tested," he rolled his eyes. " Anyways, this must be Ned and the lovely Michelle Jones."

"Just MJ is fine. Harley right." She said, extending her hand to shake his.

"The one and only," he winked at her. "Let me introduce you to the rest of the lost boys."

"Ugh," Kate interrupted. "girls, anyways I'm Kate, and let me just say you look so good in that dress."

MJ laughed nervously, "Huh thanks. Nice suit."

"Kate stop, she's with Peter, you're making her nervous" Yelena butted in rolling her eyes at her best friend's antics.

"Hey, I'm just letting her know she looks good! Come on, you know how Danvers gets on us about women supporting women!" Kate said.

"Yea, yea we know how Danvers gets anyways I am Yelena nice to meet you," She waved at the group.

Ned and Mj waved back. "Nice to meet you too!" Ned said.

MJ looked over to the last remaining person on the couch who they haven't been introduced to yet. "And you must be Wanda right!" She said,

Wanda smiled, " Yes, I am, it's really nice to meet you MJ. Peter can't stop talking about you. It's really nice to finally meet you."

MJ smiled back, " Well Pete's told me about you guys too."

Harley rolled his eyes, "oh yea really, Parker you better have made me seem like the coolest guy ever."

MJ laughed, " He actually described you as a wanna-be genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist but is actually an egotistic, crack, dork."

The whole group laughed which made Harley's ears go pink.

"You're in for Parker next week, watch," Harley laughed.

"Ha, You guys do the same thing every week yet you should be figuring out how to beat me. What's the score again Kate?" Yelena rolled her eyes.

Kate laughed, " About a whopping 32-0, with Yelena obviously winning," she said, giving Yelena a fist bump. "You guys really need to work on it"

"That's not fair because she kicks my ass but shows you how to do new moves," Harley said.

"Yeah well I've had my fair share of ass kicks, remember when you kicked me in the ribs that one time and thought it was broken." Kate laughed looking over at Yelena.

Yelena laughed, " Ahhhh yes good time. That was a good kick just saying but you had a really cool body throw."

"You guys are insane. Just like Natasha and Clint I really don't know how you both work just as well as they do." Wanda said, shaking her head smiling at the younger pairs that resembled her mentor counterparts.