The Guy In The Chair

Peter decided to skip his next class and drag Ned onto the roof, their secret spot.

Peter needed to find out who MJ was hanging out with. Who was this new guy and why did he look familiar. He needed to know and he was going to need Ned's help.

"Peter, why can't we just go up to him and ask who he is?" Ned said , confused.

"Because he might tell MJ and I don't want her to know now, I need you to hack into the district's school register of new enrollment students so we can figure out who he is?" Peter said, sitting in the room and pulling his laptop out of his backpack.

"Fine, but if MJ finds out you know she's gonna get even more mad at you?" Ned said, sitting down and getting to work.

"Yea, that's why we won't tell her." He said, bringing out his Karen glasses that Mr. Stark gave him they were somewhat like his Edith Glasses.

A few minutes into searching Ned found the list of registered names.

"I found out that there were about 8 new students in the registered system but 3 of them were girls so we just figured out which of the guys he is. Let's start off with Nick Anderson."

"Okay. Wow, that was fast. Karen, can you search for Nick Anderson in this area?" He asked.

"Hello Peter! Now searching for Nick Anderson."

A photo of Nick Anderson showed up on the screen. But Peter already knew it wasn't him since this guy was buff and had blond hair.

"Thank you, Karen but that's not him. Ned, what's the next name?" He asked.

"Adam Rodrigo." Ned said.

"Karen please search for Adam Rodrigo" he asked her.

"Now searching for Adam Rodrigo." she said before pulling another photo of a tall Hispanic kid.

"Thank you Karen but that's not him."

"Oh My God Peter! Harry Osborn! Wait, didn't we go to school with him before he got moved?" Ned said.

"Wait, you're right. That might explain why he looks familiar. Karen, search for Harry Osborn." He asked.

"Now searching for Harry Osborn." She said bringing up a photo of the boy MJ was talking to.

"Omg that's him. Karen description please." He asked.

"Harry Osborn born on July 23rd, 2001 in New York City and  only son to famous scientist Norman Osborn and Emily Lyman who passed away in 2007. Harry Osborn is the current inherenter of Oscorps the family business of the Osborn family for decades now and is in revival with Stark Industries. Harry Osborn, former star student at Blair Academy, gpa of 4.30 and former member of the Blair Academy Decathlon team." She said,before being turned off by Peter.

" I can't Believe that's our former Harry! The one that stood up to Flash for bullying you!" Ned said, intustiacly.

"Harry Osborn said that some of the guns are back. It will be good to have the gang back. But MJ doesn't even wanna talk to me and we all knew that Harry used to have a crush on MJ." Peter said, looking down.

"I do remember that but so did you and y'all used to try to get her attention and she wanted nothing to do with you both but to read her book in peace and make of you both." Ned laughed.

"Yea, that's true, but what if he still likes her? What do I do if she wants nothing to do with me?"  Peter said.

" How do we know he doesn't have a girlfriend? Let's find his insta?" Ned said, before pulling out his phone and searching Harry's name until he found him. "Ta da found him."

"Let me see,"Peter said looking over at Ned's Phone.

"Who's the girl?" Peter asked.

"I don't know the caption says nothing and there's no tag or comments." Ned said confused.

"Hmmmm. Karen can you locate Harry Osborn right now?"

"Now locating Harry Osborn.Harry Osborn is in the MidTown High school Field under the bleacher with Michelle Jones-Watson" Karen replied, before pulling up a satellite video of the both of them including their conversation.

"You know I have missed you? Like Blair was fun but you and the guys were my original friends but their was no one as smart as you." Harry said to MJ.

"Is this what you dragged me out of class for, Harry?" She giggled.

" No it's just I have missed hanging out with you. Do you wanna go out for some food after school?" He asked her.

"Yea sure if it shuts you up now I seriously need to go back to class before Ms. González sends Betty to look for me in the Bathroom. You better get back to class too." She said getting up.

" Wait, one more thing where's Peter? I thought you said we shared the same second period but he wasn't there?" He asked.

MJ visibly stiffened, " Umm I don't know and right now, I don't care so I gotta get to class bye." She said before running off.

The video stopped as Peter turned off the live feed.

He was hurt she didn't care. He had hurt her so bad that she wanted nothing to do with him. Maybe he should let her be. He had hurt her and that's last thing he wanted to do.

"No, I know what you're thinking. She does care because she's our best-friend, she's just hurt. We'll find a way to fix this." Ned said, patting his back.

Peter just nodded. He hoped but his hope was slowly dying. God how he messed up.