A Familiar Face

It's been about a week since the breakup and it's been a week since Michelle Jones has been back to school. A full week of sulking, pretending to be sick and ignoring Peter Parker.

Yes, Peter Parker the boy she was madly in love with, she was ignoring him. It's not that she couldn't stand to see him. She wanted to see him so it's just that she didn't want to see them together.

Nope, she couldn't do it.

She would have to get used to it at one point but now isn't the time. She needed space.  She needed to clear her mind and think about what to do next. But at this moment she couldn't hear because she was sitting in the Principal's office waiting for him to bring the new transfer student so she could give him a quick tour around the school. Man, did she hate being Valedictorian sometimes like isn't it the teacher's job that just because she has the highest grades doesn't mean she can just skip class in this case, it was a relief she had most of her classes with Peter and she wanted to avoid him as long as possible!

MJ was pulled out of her thoughts by the office door swinging open and Principle Morita walked in the door followed by a boy.

He had fluffy brown hair and piercing green eyes. His jaw was sharp and his smile was soft. He was thin but not in a bony way he looked almost lean as if he could be hiding some small muscles and he wasn't exactly tall but he was taller than Peter.

She quickly snapped out of it when she heard principal Morita speaking, "Michelle, this is our new transfer student from Blair Academy, Harry Osborn."

Harry Osborn?

That sounded familiar.

Harry Osborn? Hmmm.... OH MY GOD

And then like a lightbulb went in her head she remembered. This was her Harry! The Harry she was friends with in elementary school, the Harry Osborn that kicked Flash Thompson's ass for stealing her book and throwing it at Peter and Ned.

"I knew you would remember me, MJ," he said, giving her a smirk.

"Oh my god! Harry, how have you been! We haven't spoken in forever!" MJ said, walking over to Harry to hug him.

Harry wrapped his arms around her and she felt safe. He was warm and his arms were tight around her.

"Well, I'm glad you guys are familiar with one another. Now, Michelle, if you can show him around before the class period, is up," the principal said shooing them out the door.

MJ nodded, and signaled Harry to follow her out into the hallway to begin their tour.

As Mj, lead him down the hallways of the school showing him around they talked about how he left.

"So, why did you leave? Not that I'm blaming you its just, that you left with no goodbye and we never got any messages after you left." MJ said, looking at him.

Harry looked over at her, " It's not like it was my decision to leave you guys, to leave you. My father thought I would earn a better education at this boarding school. I basically had to beg him to come back for my last year of school and I couldn't keep in contact since this boarding school or school I say the military base was strict on no calls unless a family member. And when I finally had a break from school my dad kept me busy in his lab, teaching me new things, he believes I could be the next Tony Stark, the next him. You know my father and his obsession to finally beat Stark Industies at something."

He looked away from MJ and looked at the floor, " You know I'm sorry right. I did miss you guys dearly. You guys were the first people to not care about my name. I never got to thank you guys."

"I never got to thank you for kicking Flashs ass. You know he's still a pain in the fucken ass," she said and they both laughed.

"Okay we have about 15 minutes left until the next class period. Let me see your schedule and locker number." She said, sticking her hand out as he passed the paper over.

"Wow, looks like your in most of my classes except for the science engineering elective which Peter has and business elective but I'm assuming business was your dads choice not yours." she said.

"Ahh, Jones, you are perspective as I remember," he gave a boyish grin.

"Well I do love drawing people in crisis," she giggled. "Now lets show you these classroom locations and get going to your locker."

They laughed and strolled down the hallway. They talked and laughed and shared stories like if they never were apart. Unti Mj finished showing him where all his classes where and finally walked him to his locker.
"Alright, here you are. You sre locker 372 only 5 lockers down from mine." Mj said, pointing in the direction of hers.

Mj didn't tell him that he was right across from Peter because frankly she would be on her way to her next class before Peter would come to his locker to get his science textbooks and Harry could figure that out himself.

"Alright, cool thanks, MJ. Now I know where took look for you if I need too," he winked at her.

The bell rang signaling the end of class.

"Alright, We'll you should be heading off to your Computor engineering class," she laughed, " I'll see you later okay."

MJ was about to walk away when Harry grabbed her arm, "Hey, can I ask you one last thing?"

MJ nodded her head quickly. She wanted to get out of there and be on her way to class before showing up to his locker to exchange his books.

"Where's Peter or what happened to him? You've only mentioned him once this whole time." He said, looking at her like if he was trying to figure her out.

Before she could say anything it's like her subconscious knew he was near. Her eyes quickly swept over the hallway and landed right on him and he was staring back. He looked hurt.

"Nothings wrong.. I gotta go," she said, hugging him and walking away as fast she could. She wouldn't let Harry or Peter see her tears.

Peter was confused. MJ didn't show up to her fast class again but now she was here with this guy? Who the hell was he anyways? And why did she hug him? She looked hurt and she wanted to go after him and hug her, let her know he was here for her but she ran again.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by Ned's voice, "Hey, he looks familiar. Right?" Ned said.

"I mean kinda but I don't know." Peter said, getting a good look at the guy.

"Hmmm I don't know about him and what was he doing while MJ?" Ned said.

"I don't know but I'm gonna find out." Peter said before taking out his textbook and slamming the locker.

He was going to figure out who this guy was. MJ doesn't just hug anyone. He needed to know.

—————————————————————————

Hello, good day to you guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter!  I finally got to introduce Harry Osborn guys🫣😩.  I have a fun idea for his character so we'll see how it goes!