Kate and Yelena's Mini Mission

Peter was sulking on the couch in the tower while MJ was on her date.

Yelena was not having it anymore and frankly everyone else in the tower wasn't having it either.

Yelena walked over to him and grabbed him by the collar.

"Yelena wow let me down." He said holding in her arms.

"We'll stop being stupid and go talk to Michelle, Im so done looking at your stupid ass moping around you look like Fanny when she doesn't get a treat." She said, throwing him over on the couch.

"Look, I can't talk to MJ because she's on a date with one of our old best friends. Okay. I can't, I won't ruin her happiness." He said, looking down.

"идиот(Idiot), she loves you too. Now whoever this other guy is probably means nothing to her. Why don't you FUCKEN spy on them. She doesn't know you're Spider Freak, just follow them." Yelena said, rolling her eyes.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Wanda said, "What if she sees you? And later on when you guys are okay you tell her your Spider-Man and she realizes you were spying on her."

"I say go for it! If not, me and Yelena will go! Yelena, Nat, and Clint said I had to work on blending in and not being noticed by people we know.Right Lena!," Kate said, almost excited for a mini mission.

"Look, I agree with Wanda. As much as I want to, I can't risk it." He said, looking down.

"We'll if you don't have the balls to we're going, let's go Kate," Yelena said, walking out the door.

Kate ran after her as Peter yelled, "Guys really. Fine, just don't let her see you!"

Kate and Yelena used F.R.I.D.A.Y to find the location of Michelle and this guy named Harry.

F.R.I.D.A.Y found out they were at a restaurant about 10 min from them, so that's where they were headed in Nat's black corvette.

"You know Nats gonna kill you for taking the car." Kate said,holding on for dear life as Yelena sped through the streets of New York making turn after turn.

"No, she'll only kick my ass. As if my sestra could kill me. She'll kill you if you don't get your feet off the dash." Yelena said before hitting Kate's legs off the dash.

Kate stuck her tongue out at Yelena, " As if, Nat loves me,"

Yelena rolled her eyes, "Only because she thinks your stupid like Barton."

"Heyyyyyy! That's not stupid I'm not like Clint but he is dumb sometimes" Kate said, laughing.

"Yea, okay Hawkgirl, get out of the car,"Yelena smirked knowing Yelena hated being called that after everyone made fun of her for the name.

"Yea whatever, let's go," she said getting out of the car after Yelena parked the car perfectly.

"Okay, now stay calm follow my lead and don't fuck up. Also put this on," Yelena said, handing a pair of glasses to Kate.

"What are these for?" Kate said, confused.

"We'll have to blend in, she can't know who we are, also they have a camera on them so Peter can see them and I have a mic on," she said, walking into the restaurant.

A lady walked up to them, " Hi, just you two?"she said.

She quickly scanned for Jones and found the table behind her was empty."Yea can we sit right over there in the booth by the window?" Yelena asked, turning on her American accent.

"Yes! Follow me," leading them to their table.

After ordering drinks they looked over the menu quickly.