The Fall

The next day after their day at the beach. The gang decides to go their separate ways since the girls wanted to go shopping for souvenirs and the boys didn't wanna go shopping, they decided to go around town and look for some stuff to do.

As the boys were walking around town trying to figure out what to do, Peter told them that he really needed to talk to Ned in private.

"What you're gonna ask him for some advice with Mj cause I think I'm more smooth with the ladies," Harley said winking at him.

"No, you're not. Now we are gonna go this way, and meet back here in like 30 minutes.", Peter said before he grabbed Ned and pushed him to turn around and walk before they could say anything.

"Peter what's wrong!?," Ned said, obviously not understanding what was going on.

"I need to tell you something but you can't tell anyone else. Okay, not a word and not a sound especially to Harley and Kate they have such big mouths."Peter said, in panic.

"Damn that's serious. I thought it was a guy in the chair business. So what is it? Wait! You're not proposing to MJ are you?!" He said, a little shocked.

"No of course not why would I propose if we're not even dating?" He said, watching Ned's face drop.

"Wait, You guys broke up?" he said.

"Wait no we were never actually dating." He said.

"Wait what!?" He said as he stopped walking.

"Look not a word leaves this conversation. Me and Mj, well mostly Mj made up a plan to fake date so we could get Gwen jealous because I liked her. But now after being with MJ I never want to let her go because I think, No, actually I know I love MJ. So I want to get her this necklace.. "he said out of breath until cut him off.

"Peter, you guys were faking it this whole time? Why didn't you guys tell me?" He said kinda hurt by his friend's dishonesty.

"We kinda wanted to see how long it would take you to figure it out," Peter said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh," was all that came out of Ned's mouth he obviously felt dumb for not noticing what was going on with his best friends but he had never seen two people look more in love not even his parents so now he was confused about it.

"To be fair technically you are the first person to know by one of us telling you," Peter said looking at Ned.

"Wait, who else knows about this?"Ned said, even more confused.

"Well, Wanda knows cause she can read minds and I'm not sure but I think Natasha noticed and if she did then Yelena did too." He said knowing he was probably right the two widow sisters essentially had their own spidey sense when it came to figuring things out and they didn't even have powers at least not that any of that Peter knew.

"Damn. Okay so what do you plan on doing then you said you loved MJ but you guys were never dating. How do you plan on fixing this and explaining it to everyone?" Ned asked.

"That's why I needed your help with coming up with a plan!" Peter said.

"Okay well I have a couple of ideas but you need to text the guys that we don't plan on meeting up with any time soon and that we'll meet them back at the hotel for dinner. Now let's go!" Ned said before storming off leaving Peter to quickly follow him.

As for Michelle, one could say she was having one of the best times of her life with the girls. They have really brought her out of her shell a little bit and had her doing things she never thought she would be doing such as stealing or borrowing according to Yelena a yacht. She couldn't believe they went from gift shopping to this and that's what made it amazing.