Let Me Love You

Harry was frustrated he had come all this way back for MJ. He left his friends in the academy, he begged to come home because he couldn't stand to see MJ with anyone but himself. But of course, Peter always came first when it came to MJ. Ever since they all because friends it was Peter this and Peter that and she always had this look on her face when it came to him. Harry wanted her to look at him like that.

"So why are you sulking around my house now? Huh?" His dad said, walking into the living room.

"It's really non of your business, Dad," Harry said, staring him down.

"Let me guess the girl you came for doesn't love you. I mean why would she, you are pathetic you are no real man. You don't want the business, you don't want to make a name for yourself, I mean come on Harry'" his dad said with disgust in his tone sitting across the couch from him.

"Just because I don't want to help you take down Stark and his company doesn't mean I'm useless!" Harry yelled back.

"How do you not see it, my boy? This is the opportunity I have been waiting for. Peter Parker is working for Tony Stark. Not only working for but is actually becoming part of his family. Do you think that Peter Parker could really just be some stupid inter at Stark Industries and somehow become family? No, my dear son he would have to be one of them. There is no other explanation for the boy to be so close than to say be one of the Avengers. Who's the only Avenger whose face is never shown in the media you tell me? Not only does this Spider-Man sound like a blabbering teenager but I had run some tests with his voice and Peter's and let's just say it's an undeniable match," his dad taking a drink of his whisky.

"You're lying. Peter Parker could never be Spider-Man. Peter is a nerd and doesn't look like he has the muscle to even do a single push-up," Harry said angrily.

"Yet he was able to fight Steve Rogers at an airport in Germany. So you tell me son if Peter Parker is not Spider-Man then what is this?" he said, turning on the TV to a a live video of Spider-Man swinging around the city.

"I don't get it how does this prove it," he said rolling his eyes.

"Just keep watching," his dad said when suddenly he saw Spider-Man going into an ally way and taking off his mask to reveal no one else but Peter Benjamin Parker.

Harry was in shock. He couldn't believe that his once best friend was Spider-Man. This changed everything for him because Spiderman could have saved his once ex-girlfriend. She was more his best friend than girlfriend they only dated because it was expected of them at the academy. They both had issues with their fathers and she was the only person that knew about his feeling about MJ. Spider-Man dropped a building on her in Venice fighting a stupid elemental while she was there visiting some family.

"So kid what are you going to do about it?" His dad said smirking.

"I'm going to kill him," Harry said eyes turning dark with fury.

"Do I have the thing for you my boy," His dad said getting up from the couch and walking behind him.

Harry didn't know what his dad was going to bring him but he was so furious that he didn't notice when his dad sat next to him until he felt a sharp pain on the side of his neck and everything was green until it wasn't and he blacked out.

MJ lay on her bed staring at the ceiling thinking about the earlier event that led her to run home and lock herself in her room seeking solitude under her covers. She couldn't believe that Peter almost confused his love for her. She didn't want to believe it, it was almost too good to be true. They were just getting to be friends again and as much as she loved him she couldn't, but oh how she wished to kiss him again and his soft lips.